Scottish meet: Sunday 2nd September, Crail Raceway.

JG51 AUD

German Car Invasion, part 2. Crail Raceway, Crail. KY10 3XL.

Hi fellow Scottish members,

it's been some time since we've had an official meet, so a couple of us thought it would be a good idea to gauge interest on meeting at this event.

Please add your name if you are able to attend, I'll need to contact Crail Raceway with attendee numbers in 3-4 weeks.

Hope you can make it, it'll be good to put faces to names, chew the fat about all things Audi, and more. You can even take your car down the race strip, fast. :racer:

All shapes and sizes of Audi's welcome, doesn't matter what it is.

See you there.

JG

Last edited:

JG51 AUD

1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit - b9 S4

JG51 AUD

1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit b9 S4
3. Marky - S3
4. Ian66 - S3
5. MikeStrachan - S3 8p
6. Beadieb7 - A4 b7- TBC

FBF01

1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit b9 S4
3. Marky - S3
4. Ian66 - S3
5. MikeStrachan - S3 8p
6. Beadieb7 - A4 b7- TBC

Count me in, RS3 8V

JG51 AUD

1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit b9 S4
3. Marky - S3
4. Ian66 - S3
5. MikeStrachan - S3 8p
6. Beadieb7 - A4 b7- TBC

Beadieb7 confirmed.

JG

FBF01

Where’s everyone coming from out of interest?

Edinburgh myself

JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD

Really..............

Seven members out of the full Scottish Members list !!!!!! :wtf:

JG

Daggerit

I’ll be cruising down from Aberdeen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Pop my name down and hopefully i can drive myself there .

JG51 AUD

1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit b9 S4
3. Marky - S3
4. Ian66 - S3
5. MikeStrachan - S3 8p
6. Beadieb7 - A4 b7- TBC
7. ch1z64 - S3

JG51 AUD

7. ch1z64 - S3

8. FBF01

9. Stuart1313 - TBC

Right guys, I'm going to get in touch with Crail and try to book a spot for all of us, I'll update the thread as info comes in.

@ch1z64 any numbers from your fb post?

JG

Daggerit

All sounds awesome guys! Anyone coming down from the Aberdeen area to convoy with me and potentially a couple others?

JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD

All sounds awesome guys! Anyone coming down from the Aberdeen area to convoy with me and potentially a couple others?

The more the merrier :thumbs up:

JG

JG51 AUD

I've spoken to Jim at Crail and he says there's no need to book a pitch for our cars, I estimated 8-10 of us, he did advise to be at Crail for around 8.30am so we can all get parked up together, this also helps them sort out areas for the various clubs attending.

So my thinking is, we meet at Queensferry Tesco car park - 7am and leave for Crail 7.15am.
Or, for those coming from the Aberdeen area, we'll meet you at Crail.

Can you guys let me know your plans so that we aren't waiting at Queensferry for people to turn up.

Queensferry Tesco postcode - EH30 9QZ

Crail postcode - KY10 3XL

Admission is £10 per car.

ps. If the weather forecast for Crail is rain all day, I don't think I'll be attending, not much fun standing around in the ******* rain. :cold::cold::cold:

So, who's all meeting where?

pm me if you need my mobile number. :thumbs up:

JG

Daggerit

I’ll meet you at crail then guys!

I’ll be heading down regardless of the weather I think so I’ll try to be there in plenty time. Since I don’t know anyone’s car, do we have flags or something going up so we all know where to meet each other?

JG51 AUD

I’ll meet you at crail then guys!

I’ll be heading down regardless of the weather I think so I’ll try to be there in plenty time. Since I don’t know anyone’s car, do we have flags or something going up so we all know where to meet each other?

The weather does look ok so far, I don't have any flags etc, just ask at the entrance to the field to be directed to ASN group, look out for the white S5 with audi sport.net number plate.

JG

JG51 AUD

J6YAK

Team Java Green
Hoping to make it again this year, been for the last few years with North East Audi and Scottish Audi Clan but could join you guys for a change to meet some new faces I'll be bringing this......
IMG_3536.JPG

JG51 AUD

Hoping to make it again this year, been for the last few years with North East Audi and Scottish Audi Clan but could join you guys for a change to meet some new faces I'll be bringing this...... View attachment 163779

Your more than welcome to join us.

JG

Ian66

Not going to make it now next time hopefully :frown new::frown new: hopefully all that makes it enjoy hopefully see some photos of the day!!!

JG51 AUD

Not going to make it now next time hopefully :frown new::frown new: hopefully all that makes it enjoy hopefully see some photos of the day!!!

Thats a pity mate, hopefully next time. :thumbs up:

JG

JG51 AUD

Weather forecast looks fine for Crail tomorrow. :thumbs up:

See you guys there.

JG

FBF01

Ffs lucky I checked this...totally forgot about this!!!!! What are he numbers like then? And what time people up there for?

FBF01

JG51 AUD

Time you heading up?

Meeting at the Tesco car park, Queensferry 7am, leaving 7.15am. That should get us to Crail around 8.30am. Doesn't look like there will be many of us, but hey, the ones who do turn up will no doubt have a good day.

When are you thinking of joining us, Queensferry Tesco?

JG

FBF01

Meeting at the Tesco car park, Queensferry 7am, leaving 7.15am. That should get us to Crail around 8.30am. Doesn't look like there will be many of us, but hey, the ones who do turn up will no doubt have a good day.

When are you thinking of joining us, Queensferry Tesco?

JG

Early start for sure! I live just up the bypass so wont take me too long to get to Queensferry. Will try be there for 7. You ok to message me your number just in case running late or meet you up there?

JG51 AUD

pm sent

JG

JG51 AUD

A few pics from today, we must do this again sometime. :yes:

IMG_20180902_093745.jpg

IMG_20180902_093801.jpg

IMG_20180902_093820.jpg

IMG_20180902_093844.jpg

IMG_20180902_093906.jpg

IMG_20180902_093918.jpg

IMG_20180902_093934.jpg

IMG_20180902_093944.jpg

JG

JG51 AUD

Looks like you had a good day:icon thumright:

Yes, it was Ian. Weather held out and most of the guys had a few runs down the strip. :racer::racer::racer:

Nice cars on show, BIG thanks to all the guys who turned out. :thumbs up:

JG