Scorpion valved exhaust

paulk

Reaction score
so I took the plunge and had a scorpion exhaust fitted
First off I went for the non res system but found this far to loud after a quick call to scorpion they had my car in and changed if to the res system
The car sounds awesome no drone or boom really low and deep tone
Great customer service and fantastic product

Reactions: Forbzeeee
I knew it was your car at scorpion, they showed a picture on facebook.
I was going to get their non res exhaust as i prefer the look to the miltek, any vids of yours?
Also is this valved or just resonated?

Quality wise you would be hard pushed to claim either is better but I only had the miltek down pipe down to the wait on the scorpion

Sound wise you would love my set up its valved and resonated and sounds perfect tail wise we have discussed a rs3/4 tail pipe option of I'm sure if you posted down those carbon tips they would put them on a system for you

Quality wise you would be hard pushed to claim either is better but I only had the miltek down pipe down to the wait on the scorpion

Sound wise you would love my set up its valved and resonated and sounds perfect tail wise we have discussed a rs3/4 tail pipe option of I'm sure if you posted down those carbon tips they would put them on a system for you

How Much if you don't mind me asking? I have a trip to the UK planned and I was going to call them when I am home!

How Much if you don't mind me asking? I have a trip to the UK planned and I was going to call them when I am home!
Your best ringing for prices as got a cracking deal and free fitting , they also vac packed up my old exhaust

Your best ringing for prices as got a cracking deal and free fitting , they also vac packed up my old exhaust
I did try calling them the other day and the person on the end of the phone had no clue at all and didnt seem to even know if they had an exhaust for the S3 3dr!.
I will call them again and see what they can do, do you mind PM me in regards to costs?

Phone and ask to speak to Martin..... I seem to remember he is the owner of the company!

Yes Martin is your man , or Alex

@paulk any chance of a video so i can hear it?

how much extra was the resonated box ?

Can't seem to up load from my I phone

@paulk can you email me it if i pm you my email address?