Scammer!!!

Inner LJ

Reaction score
I was messaged by a forum member S3Timo
about the sale of some 19' Audi rotor alloys. They were supposed to turn up on Friday. Emailed him back and no response. Paid through PayPal which have opened a case against this. Just a warning to anyone else on here DO NOT buy anything from S3Timo
He's a scammer.

I feel your pain mate and I hope he gets what he deserves but this is indeed a hard lesson learnt! I never pay for anything I can’t physically go and and collect for this reason alone! Unless it’s through eBay. You didn’t pay family/friends did you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers Very mate,true pal. I hope karma is swift. Almost puts you off doing mods and bits to the car sets a bad tone. Scumbag.

Reactions: Jonnyboy82
I tried to buy rotors from fb market place. Spoke to the guy on the phone, company on companies house etc ended up being a scam, no wheels ever arrived. To good to be true scenario. Also had a few private messages on here about sales. Seems the forum entry criteria is too easy for scammers. Should be more secure to actual enthusiasts. Not sure how you do that.

Reactions: Marky79 and BDMark
It's a shame pal. You'd of thought fello enthusiasts would be more truth worthy. Unfortunately there's a lot of wa#kers in the world. Maybe some does need to be done on Facebook and foeums pal

I tried to buy rotors from fb market place. Spoke to the guy on the phone, company on companies house etc ended up being a scam, no wheels ever arrived. To good to be true scenario. Also had a few private messages on here about sales. Seems the forum entry criteria is too easy for scammers. Should be more secure to actual enthusiasts. Not sure how you do that.

Another forum I’m on you need 30 post in the normal forum before you can post anything in the classifieds and even then it’s monitored by the mods.

Reactions: NevMan
Another forum I’m on you need 30 post in the normal forum before you can post anything in the classifieds and even then it’s monitored by the mods.

That sounds like a great idea. Prove your worth almost

That sounds like a great idea. Prove your worth almost

also helps the cops track you if you try to scam. Most enthusiasts will attend meets, shows and maybe show a pic of their car so other people either know you or met with you. If it’s 30 posts of nonsense then Avoid like the plague.

Reactions: CHEZ and Inner LJ
also helps the cops track you if you try to scam. Most enthusiasts will attend meets, shows and maybe show a pic of their car so other people either know you or met with you. If it’s 30 posts of nonsense then Avoid like the plague.

I have 6000 plus posts of nonsense.
That's just me though lol.

But yeah, good advice, there are a lot of frauds in internet land.
Be careful out there

Reactions: NevMan, AlS3BE and Inner LJ
Good idea bud worth noting.

I have 6000 plus posts of nonsense.
That's just me though lol.

But yeah, good advice, there are a lot of frauds in internet land.
Be careful out there
Brilliant. Nonsense is ok,a we all talk nonsense sometimes, as long as your not a scammer wnker!

Reactions: CHEZ
Brilliant. Nonsense is ok,a we all talk nonsense sometimes, as long as your not a scammer wnker!

Feel your pain.
Hope you get a resolution quick.
Good thing about this is you paid through PayPal, you will be ok.
I had a similar situation on pinkbike once buying a rear shock for my mountain bike from a A hole that give me the run about.
There's just no need.
I got my money back, but not the time back fannying around

Reactions: Inner LJ
That's good then bud, just like you say, precious time wasted.

Have you reported it to any ASN people ?

The kicker for me is someone who is considered an enthusiast will know the things we go without in order to afford the modified parts so to get ripped off this way makes it twice as bad in my book!
In this case I hope Karma turns up wearing steel toecaps and has a hatred for kneecaps.
Hope you can get it resolved buddy, you did the right thing to name and shame him