Scally Rally Audi 100 Avant

andybro

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought you maybe interested in what myself and 3 friends are doing in September. We will be driving across europe doing 1600 miles in an old Audi 100 Avant Quattro CS. We have managed to buy to buy for £100. Have a look at www.teamrado.blogspot.com for pics and the full story. Its going to be a blast!

Cheers Andy

hi mate,

sounds like your all gona have a awsume time. really good your all making the effort to raise money for a really good cause.
Sure you will love the audi-solid and reliable. hope all goes well. keep us posted with your trip etc

Thought you may be interested in some pics of the Rally, at one point on a mountain in Switzerland we came across an Italian Audi owners club having a meet at the top in a resturant. There were 2 SWB Sport Ur Quattro's, absolutly beautiful! And one of the ur quattro's had Stig Blonquists (spelling?) and a couple of other signatures on the roof (cant make them out).

The Rally was fantastic and would recommend it to all. Everyone fell for the charms of the 100. She is now resting in a spanish scrap yard, was very difficult to leave her. RIP.

Now looking for next years car, so if you have a 100 or 200 quattro that could do with a new home, you know who to call! We promise to bring the next one back as we fell in love with the old beast.

See www.teamrado.net for the story, pics & vids.

Also thinking about selling my Corrado and buying an A4 or A6 quattro! So you may see a bit more of me round here!

Cheers Andy

Great pics andy looks like it was good laugh how much money did you raise in the end

Had a tastic time, we have raised over £2600 so far, bit more to come here and there I think.