Staff member
Reaction score
I saw my first new shape RSQ3 today in turbo blue with 21's
Looked very very nice indeedy
BUT at circa £55k, err I don't thinks so
Looked exactly like this -

maxresdefault.jpg

The new Q3's look almost as big as the current Q5's
Wonder if Audi are doing the BMW 'thing' whereby the new X3 is as big as the old X5 ...

PS Just had a look on the Audi Uk configurator & the RSQ3 Vorsprung is over £62,500 ! WTF

Reactions: Keef and NevMan
I saw my first new shape RSQ3 today in turbo blue with 21's
Looked very very nice indeedy
BUT at circa £55k, err I don't thinks so
Looked exactly like this -

maxresdefault.jpg

The new Q3's look almost as big as the current Q5's
Wonder if Audi are doing the BMW 'thing' whereby the new X3 is as big as the old X5 ...

PS Just had a look on the Audi Uk configurator & the RSQ3 Vorsprung is over £62,500 ! WTF

Nice one Col. watched the carwow drag race with RSQ3 vs. Stelvio and Macan. It is £20k cheaper (starting £50k) and held its own

Reactions: Keef
I'm utterly depressed about how quiet all these new cars are, 2nd hand now for me from now on unless they can pull it out the bag with the RS3 although it seems pretty soundless at the Ring :(

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Agreed TX- it looks like CETE do an AVC for it though? The Audi 5 pot howl is good for the soul, needs a daily dose ideally! Second hand is the way to go - especially with RSQ3 based on personal experience and prior history let alone plunging into a deep recession as seems to be forecast.

Reactions: Terminator x
There's a Russian video on YouTube somewhere in which the old 310PS RS Q3 toasts an old Macan Turbo in a drag race and that supposedly only had a 5.5 sec 0-60 (the Audi).

Does that mean the new Macan is lots quicker than the old one or the new Audi isn't?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think even Audi has said the new 400ps RSQ3 isn't as fast acceleration as the previous 340ps model, crazy right... but it will go like 1 mph quicker top end LOL (something stupid like that)

I believe the new 400PS version is quicker than the 340PS version of the 8U model, the factory numbers suggest the 367PS 8U Performance model is a tenth quicker to 60. The 340/367/400PS versions of the RSQ3 are all insanely rapid for road use - prodigious torque availability rather than headline grabbing power numbers being a significant contributory factor.

I'm not convinced that the new RS Q3 is quicker than the one I have.

You are right

Almost 13s 1/4m in one run, sigh.

I'm sure the guy in the RSQ8 had that in comfort the whole time too LOL. Look nice in florets silver.

Saw the 2020 RS6 v Urus video the other day... Audi went home with a smacked ar5e.

Reactions: simonali and 8YARWY
Saw the 2020 RS6 v Urus video the other day...

Looked that up then decided I couldn't bear to watch it. Not because the Audi loses, but because it was made by Archie Hamilton, the king of annoying Hamiltons. He's top of the tree above Lewis, Christine and Neil and that musical. LH has been vying for the top spot recently, though!

Reactions: Walternate
I believe the new 400PS version is quicker than the 340PS version of the 8U model, the factory numbers suggest the 367PS 8U Performance model is a tenth quicker to 60. The 340/367/400PS versions of the RSQ3 are all insanely rapid for road use - prodigious torque availability rather than headline grabbing power numbers being a significant contributory factor.

Hi Cosmicblue, I've just joined, perhaps we know each other from another place ? I agree with your view on the point of how good the torque is. One mph at some speed approaching a manufacturer's max of 155 is neither here nor there, it's more a case I believe of how you get there. To address another comment on the exhaust note, the RS buttons 1 & 2 can be set up to produce quite a throaty roar when the right pedal is depressed, I know my neighbours can hear me on the other side of L Broom on fairly mild gas !

The joys,

Mike