1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

RSQ3 Saw My First New Shape RSQ3 Today

Bristle Hound May 23, 2020 at 9:44 PM

1. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator X3 M-Sport

I saw my first new shape RSQ3 today in turbo blue with 21's
    Looked very very nice indeedy
    BUT at circa £55k, err I don't thinks so
    Looked exactly like this -

[​IMG]

The new Q3's look almost as big as the current Q5's
    Wonder if Audi are doing the BMW 'thing' whereby the new X3 is as big as the old X5 ...

PS Just had a look on the Audi Uk configurator & the RSQ3 Vorsprung is over £62,500 ! WTF

Keef and X3man like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. X3man

X3man Well known member Gold Supporter X3 M40i Carbon Black

Nice one Col. watched the carwow drag race with RSQ3 vs. Stelvio and Macan. It is £20k cheaper (starting £50k) and held its own

Keef likes this.
  4. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member

I'm utterly depressed about how quiet all these new cars are, 2nd hand now for me from now on unless they can pull it out the bag with the RS3 although it seems pretty soundless at the Ring :(

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

X3man likes this.
  5. cosmicblue

cosmicblue Well-Known Member Audi RSQ3 5 Cylinder

Agreed TX- it looks like CETE do an AVC for it though? The Audi 5 pot howl is good for the soul, needs a daily dose ideally! Second hand is the way to go - especially with RSQ3 based on personal experience and prior history let alone plunging into a deep recession as seems to be forecast.

terminator x likes this.
  6. simonali

simonali Well-Known Member Audi RSQ3 5 Cylinder

There's a Russian video on YouTube somewhere in which the old 310PS RS Q3 toasts an old Macan Turbo in a drag race and that supposedly only had a 5.5 sec 0-60 (the Audi).

Does that mean the new Macan is lots quicker than the old one or the new Audi isn't?

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 4:57 PM