RSQ3 Saved seat setting?

Terminator x

Reaction score
Must have this surely? Can't easily see how to have 2nr drivers for instance without having to manually change the seat every time one of us gets in?

2022 car.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Must have this surely? Can't easily see how to have 2nr drivers for instance without having to manually change the seat every time one of us gets in?

2022 car.

TX.

Linked to the key ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linked to the key ?

Good point as we just share the one key. FYI Sean we only got one key with the car, apparently Audi will contact us at some point and supply the second one!

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Good point as we just share the one key. FYI Sean we only got one key with the car, apparently Audi will contact us at some point and supply the second one!

TX.

Lol you couldn’t make it up

TX.

In the good old days used to be 2 memory settings for just that, but as others have said probably on key. With Mini/BMW you can change the driver “profile” via the infotainment which achieves the same, ideal if sharing one key

Reactions: 8YARWY

TX.

Jeeez…..60k plus car.

What next ? Err this sounds like a four pot Audi ? Yes sir we ran out of 5 pot motors so stuck this in as a temp measure

Reactions: NevMan

2022 car.

TX.

No memory seats on any F3 Q3 - RS or otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: Terminator x

2022 car.

TX.

Like the RS3 design pack - another option that hasn’t made it to RHD models!

Attachments

• RSQ3 ES.jpg
    RSQ3 ES.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 111

TX.
Same happened to me, in Sept. Also were you unlucky enough to not get the Matrix headlights & rear dynamic lights?

Same happened to me, in Sept. Also were you unlucky enough to not get the Matrix headlights & rear dynamic lights?
Yep no matrix either, what a joke. Every time I see an old Audi with matrix it annoys me!

TX.

Yep no matrix either, what a joke. Every time I see an old Audi with matrix it annoys me!

TX.

Feel your pain! Annoys me more when I see a pretty basic new A1 with dynamic indicators.
Audi were sneaky by removing that of their website. Maybe luckily for me I had printed out my configuration (which stated matrix lights etc) which I’d also sent the dealer for my build. It’s going through management at the moment to see what can be done.

I notice Kufatec are offering a memory set upgrade for the F3...

Just to say still no 2nd key and absolutely no joy from dealer or Audi when chasing this up. According to dealer it is being treated as a warranty issue by Audi and they will "get around to it" eventually ...

If the RS3 ever turns up I will pay them £500 less until the 2nd key arrives!

TX.

Just to say still no 2nd key and absolutely no joy from dealer or Audi when chasing this up. According to dealer it is being treated as a warranty issue by Audi and they will "get around to it" eventually ...

TX.

Lol ya don’t need it anyways.

TX.
Really?!! Got my RSQ3 at the start of Sept, and had the second key by the middle of Oct. What Audi garage do you use?

Really?!! Got my RSQ3 at the start of Sept, and had the second key by the middle of Oct. What Audi garage do you use?
Farnborough. Does the key save seat settings?!

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Farnborough. Does the key save seat settings?!

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Keep on at the mate.

Hate to disappoint, but no. I have my key and the Mrs has hers, does ****** all mate. All it saves is the fans/heating and heated seat.
Joke to be fair.
UK always get the ***** options. On the German Audi Configurator, you have loads more options to choose from!

TX.
I'm also waiting for the 2nd key. I emailed the guy at the dealership I was dealing with and he didn't even respond to me so not sure what to do now.

As I recall the additional 2nd key was to be provided through the Warranty system - you'd be better off asking the dealer service department as the sales droid will be 100% focussed on selling vehicles as opposed to delivering customer service (sadly).

As I recall the additional 2nd key was to be provided through the Warranty system - you'd be better off asking the dealer service department as the sales droid will be 100% focussed on selling vehicles as opposed to delivering customer service (sadly).
I got my car through coast2coast so I emailed them, who then got through to the dealer. Turns out the dealer never ordered the 2nd key lol. Now they have and say it will be delivered to me soon, then I should take it to my local dealer to get it programmed and give them the receipt.