Saved from under a tree.

Amps Marine engineering.

Reaction score
So my last c5 blew up. Cam shaft pulley came off.... had trouble with wing sold a f*#$&d replacement engine pretty much gave up on life until my mate said take my heads and rebuild your engine... I parked it up under a tree three years ago.
Recovered said car and put it in the barn to begin stripping but I thought it's too nice and I'd never seen this colour paint before.
Swapped all the electronics from my blown up avant onto the new one and she's in for mot tomorrow.
Anybody know the paint name as I can't find it online looks rare. (Don't tell me to look for the code lol I'm way to lazy) it's a metalick purple and I can't upload an image for some reason...
And does anybody know what part I obviously have not transfered that is stopping the remote unlocking/locking of the doors?

Cheers

Joe

Rps20161018 001133
Rps20161018 001103
Rps20161018 001133
Rps20161018 001103
Rps20161018 001133
Rps20161018 001103
Rps20161018 001009

Looks nice... YOU need to match the keys to the comfort unit, easy to do with vcds. Follow the Ross tech wiki procedure !

Reactions: Amps Marine engineering.
If you send a pm to site sponsor @vag-tech with your vin number I'm sure he will give you the paint code. Adam is very helpful guy. :) X

Reactions: Amps Marine engineering. and vag-tech
Don't know the code, but colour name is Petrol Metallic (atleast at Mercedes Benz colour nomenclature)

Beautiful colour btw.

Haltec

Thanks for ye comments as always guys, I've swapped the comfort modules and still no joy, keys got battery and I tested it on the other car :-(

They do go out of sync but they do go back in sync after a while... Check the key matching procedure on Ross tech wiki, it's rather simple !

Good job on getting her back to sorts. What engine is it 2.8 v6?