Sat Nav

oggy249

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering has anyone got a way of getting sat nav on an 8v cheaper than the £600 that Audi want ,
I have an 8P and just got myself I unit for that but our lasses 8V is a different story ,
any advise please ,
thanks .

Reactions: pburv
Hi all, just wondering has anyone got a way of getting sat nav on an 8v cheaper than the £600 that Audi want ,
I have an 8P and just got myself I unit for that but our lasses 8V is a different story ,
any advise please ,
thanks .
All 8v's have the hardware ready for sat nav So all you need to get it activated is an sd card and have it programmed to the car..I think it's a dealer fix only but have heard of people getting round this.As to how I don't know ...sorry:friends:

Hi , yer I know I can get the cards cheap enough but like you said the have to be coded from Audi and that's the pricey bit ,
im sure if someone could do it they would make a lot of money especially on here ,

Don't think there's a way round it yet, you'll need the dealer to activate.

Lots of threads on here about this. If the car has never had sat nav, then it's a pricey visit to a dealer.
If the car has been enabled previously and the card is missing, then, apparently, it's possible to but a card off ebay and it works. But it has to be the exact same version number as original.
A bit of a minefield really!

Reactions: Martinbanshee and pburv