Sat Nav

Bald man

Reaction score
Evening.

I am new to the forum and just finding my way round so if this is in the wrong place I apologise.

I have just brought an Audi A4 avant 140 after getting rid of my 330i E46 BMW. First impressions are that I really like the car my BM was auto and this is 6 gears so that should save a couple of quid. I have a bike that I take out on summer days so not worried about performance in the car but having said that it is not too bad.

The issue is that it can't find my home address, so checking Sat Nav an it has this code

P2N060922 - EN0506

My little jaunt round the web tells me that that is ancient. So I have brought from the web a genuine 2010 (from breakers car) disk on the basis that this should have updates on it and at least the M1 :yes: but then I did that thing and read to much and it seems that 2012 has two disks.

So my question is, will this single disk update my Nav firmware and will TMC be active ?

Again sorry if in wrong place

What year is the car?

You might have a better response if a mod can move this post to the correct car section or even the Satnav section.