Facelift Sat/Nav Virtual Cockpit Broken?

MikhailCompo

Reaction score
Take a look at the picture, have you ever seen this before?

The satnav pic in the left is not showing where I am/going, it's like the map has been slid to the left so it's totally unusable. The directions on the right have gone crazy also. Tried turning off/on again and removing keys.
94ab03a6ecff11fe193f5c807edfabf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I haven;t seen that before but I did speak to a S3 owner who'd had problems with the VC and it had gone back to dealer who 'did something' but he had no idea what ! Sorry, nae use as an answer but poss your best course of action.

When you see these going wrong I sometimes wished I had opted for standard clocks as I am out of warranty

God only knows what a stealer would charge to replace them. Pants down I assume and hold my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not seen this before but suggest a MMI hard reboot. Not saying it will fix this but start with the cheap/free options first

Not seen this before but suggest a MMI hard reboot. Not saying it will fix this but start with the cheap/free options first

This is available via the pop up screen or is there a key combination? Found an A7 guide that says to press 2 silver buttons up when I searched, but nothing stuck out to me when I searched ”S3 MMI reboot”

Facelift:

Needs multiple fingers:
Centre console: silver rocker switches - select & hold Nav & Radio (push towards dashboard) at the same time and press top of large jog wheel at the same time for a few seconds then release all.

Prefacelift is a different key combo.

Reactions: toooldforboyracing
Someone found the solution of this problem? I have the same problem in standard layout
bba2b465a93adab8efc041e782700ad7.jpg

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka