Website
procarkits.co.uk
I have a 2015 Audi A3 Sline Black Edition
It has the MMI
SOFTWARE VERSION
MHIG_EU_AU_P1531_1
Navagation database full version
V03959800PT 0098 ECE 2015

Is this an audi only update for the maps ?
or how do i know what sd card to buy

Thanks

I have a 2015 Audi A3 Sline Black Edition
It has the MMI
SOFTWARE VERSION
MHIG_EU_AU_P1531_1
Navagation database full version
V03959800PT 0098 ECE 2015

Is this an audi only update for the maps ?
or how do i know what sd card to buy

Thanks
Audi only I'm afraid and hope you have deep pockets

Reactions: Flosman
Audi only I'm afraid and hope you have deep pockets
Incorrect. I can update these units and have a couple of different options. Please private message or give me a call on 07950 737 899 during office hours.

Reactions: Dubjam
Incorrect. I can update these units and have a couple of different options. Please private message or give me a call on 07950 737 899 during office hours.
I have the small screen sat nav in a 2013 audi a3, can you provide map updates for that? Dealer told me i was looking at £250 :eek:

Oh jesus so only option is the dealer :frown new:
or an authorised 3rd party such as myself but prices are silly on these. Only way to get something a little cheaper would be to look for "NEW' old stock on Ebay, for example dealerships sometimes over stock on 2018 maps and end up selling them at a discount. Might not be bang up to date but it you have 2014 maps it might be a cheap way to get an update.

or an authorised 3rd party such as myself but prices are silly on these. Only way to get something a little cheaper would be to look for "NEW' old stock on Ebay, for example dealerships sometimes over stock on 2018 maps and end up selling them at a discount. Might not be bang up to date but it you have 2014 maps it might be a cheap way to get an update.
Yikes!

When i had my old BMW you gave a man £20 and you got the latest maps on an SD card.

Hi, @DJAlix, I see that you are an expert around here, so maybe you could give me a hand, that would be much apreciated.
I have an A3 Limousine (sedan), from 2016. It came with this MMI (see picture)... But I'll be honest, this MMI stuff for Audi is quite complicated, lots of versions and many aparently depend on the country as well.. so, I'm kinda lost in which version I have. Can you take a look at the pictures and see if you can figure it out please.

I already relised that its possible to download maps, but the maps are specific for each type of MMI correct?

Appreciate it. Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_20201126_230114.jpg
    IMG_20201126_230114.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 96
I tried to download the latest map which is version 2020 year for my MIB1 High Unit via the MyAudi website and it says I have reached my quote for free downloads and I must contact my dealership to get the new maps.

But I’ve only ever downloaded/updated my maps once since I’ve had the car (I am the first owner from new)

Anyone else having similar issues ?

I tried to download the latest map which is version 2020 year for my MIB1 High Unit via the MyAudi website and it says I have reached my quote for free downloads and I must contact my dealership to get the new maps.

But I’ve only ever downloaded/updated my maps once since I’ve had the car (I am the first owner from new)

Anyone else having similar issues ?

Its not the downloading, it's the option to download. Audi, will have released three updates for your cars VIN, available on MyAudi, you are able to download and install the 'last' one they gave the car. After that, you need to pay Audi around £300, or have @DJAlix hack your MIB unit.

Its not the downloading, it's the option to download. Audi, will have released three updates for your cars VIN, available on MyAudi, you are able to download and install the 'last' one they gave the car. After that, you need to pay Audi around £300, or have @DJAlix hack your MIB unit.

ohh I see, well it’s bad enough you pay the extra money for the sat nav in the first place then you have to pay even more money to keep them updated if you keep the car more than 3 years as I’m guessing maps get updated each year.

I guess I’ll have to do with Waze then, don’t fancy paying Audi anymore money, unless @DJAlix can help.

ohh I see, well it’s bad enough you pay the extra money for the sat nav in the first place then you have to pay even more money to keep them updated if you keep the car more than 3 years as I’m guessing maps get updated each year.

I guess I’ll have to do with Waze then, don’t fancy paying Audi anymore money, unless @DJAlix can help.

Same as all manufacturers, Audi just happen to be one of the most expensive, as ever!

MIB1 dosen't have WAZE. You can upgrade to a MIB2 to use Waze, or as I said ask @DJAlix to hack your MIB1 and get free updates for life.

Sorry I meant use Waze on an iPhone, but I’ll get in contact with Alix. I’ve used his services for some VCDS tweaks and mag ride re-calibration before so I’ll get in touch with him.

Reactions: Dubjam