SANTA POD MEET - MARCH 14TH

Not too good no, but light rain is ok. As long as it isnt constant.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
Well, i suppose if its light rain it will be quiet - more runs for us!! I just dont wanna travel for 2 1/2 hours to find it closed, but im going anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully. As long as i doesnt rain all day, it will be fine. We are going anyway... rain or shine!

Rich

I wont be on here now, so just here to say ill be there rain or shine or snow!!!

so ill see you all there tomorrow.

Mark

p.s. ill be meeting at the services for 9am too.

i may be going back next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Was a shame the weather spoilt it but that cant be helped. Thanks for going to all the trouble of organising it once again Rich, top man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
i may be going back next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Was a shame the weather spoilt it but that cant be helped. Thanks for going to all the trouble of organising it once again Rich, top man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

better weather next time!!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Matthewbaldry said:
Did I choose the right time to bail then?

It seemed to dry up again about 3pm, what time did you leave?

Nice to meet you guys
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We left about 3:30. After it was dry for 2 hours, and they had just finished drying the track, it ****** ****** it down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif So they called it off and said if you show your entrance ticket anytime in the next 12 months, you will get in free. So dont throw it away!!!

Cheers

Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
Broke down on the way ! Absolutley gutted , coilpack failed on the m6.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oH!!!