Santa Pod - January 31st

Everyone still on for this?
I have a major upgrade being installed Friday in preparation for this!

yup,so long as weather is OK

Keeps saying rain :s
I'm gonna be gutted if that's so as the next event is 14th Feb.... And try convincing the missus that your going to race your little cars on Valentine's Day!

Reactions: xpoweruk
Unless something changes I won't be going :( we'll have to do something at the end of Feb

I wont be off work till 20th of March after this looking at the RWYB dates :(

Will santa pod just cancel it ? or is it up to the drivers to decide?

lee

If it rains the track is dried but it takes ages but if it doesn't stop raining track is closed

Is all II can find on google

Well it looks like rain for most of the day

I'm out :(

Guys....
I have been incredibly unwell since Monday evening and it's been getting progressively worse :s
So even if the sun does shine I won't be able to make it :(

Hopefully this isn't as serious as it seems and I'll be able to make the next one later this month.

Reactions: xpoweruk and pburv
Get well soon bud :)

Reactions: Dandanfings
Guys....
I have been incredibly unwell since Monday evening and it's been getting progressively worse :s
So even if the sun does shine I won't be able to make it :(

Hopefully this isn't as serious as it seems and I'll be able to make the next one later this month.
143f0ce823eac470c0851da56d118450.jpg
Hope you get better soon mate..:friends:

Reactions: Dandanfings
It's looking better now well I am in Bedford so going anyhow.

It's looking better now well I am in Bedford so going anyhow.
Hmmm decisions.

Looking OK from noon now(overcast no rain)
Worth a trip from the North west ????

Drove down also from Accrington, almost positive we'll get some kind of a day out of it

Dan, hope you get better soon! Was looking forward to seeing your results!. Gives you time to add that boost pipe and IC before! Be super ready for best time possible!

Fair play to you boys who are still making the trip. I called time on it last night after going on countless weather sites and seeing the same forecast. Judging by the large bank of rain heading across the Midlands, it would appear the best result for today will be the rain stopping around 12-1pm.
Knowing Pod very well and how long it generally takes them to get their **** in gear and dry the track, I would say you will be lucky to get on track much before 2:30. With it being the first RWYB of the year, I would still expect it to be busy with all the die hards still turning up, so you would be lucky to get 1 or 2 runs IMO. Just not worth the travel and £35 + juice for me today unfortunately.

Hope I am proved wrong though for your sake guys. Let us know how you get on?

Reactions: xpoweruk
It's rainy at min hopefully being here early might get an early run. Stayed overnight so was here anyhow fingers crossed

Well its still wet lol
Sat in staging lane with heaters on me wet feet after walking to the toilet lol

We must be a few cars in front of you.
That toilet is miles away !!

Literally a quarter mile hahaa :)

Is the signing on office closed till it dries up?
Sign said closed when I looked

Think so we asked they said till track is ready
Must save giving refunds.

Looks like we have a wait on our hands

Certainly does,quite a few in the que

Ahh cool ill do that then :)

Pod saying about 90mins I no more rain :)

White s4 saloon
Youself ?Orange or blue?