Sandwiches!!

Herby1

VAG All the way
Reaction score
Bit of a Random question lol but sandwiches...........WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE?

Mine is a chicken Salad with loads of mayo....with brown bread...

good thread for ideas of other sandwiches to those sandwich lovers out there! (LIKE ME) !!!

Sorry for random thread just wondering really! :):drag:

Steak... And not just some skinny tough old beef. A good, juicy, pink in the middle 2inch thick bad boy inside a fat doorstep bread.:drool:

oooooooo that sounds delicious, i can just imagine the bread getting really warm and soft....yum...im gonna try that. lol haha wierd thread but funny!

Not really a McDees fan but their BLTs are pretty damn good! Also Pret do a nice crayfish and rocket (!) sandwich :)

crayfish and rocket? never heard of that.lol whats rocket?

Herby1 said:
crayfish and rocket? never heard of that.lol whats rocket?

apollo_11_launch.jpg

I find that they give me gas though.

My fav is what my mates have termed 'the scooby snack'.
It's based around 2 potato waffles with grated cheese in the middle ( so it melts into the holes). I also put some cold meet, preferebly beef and either Branston pickle or coleslaw on it. MMmmmm MMMmmmm

That steak number does sound good right enough. I'll be heading out for shopping tonight so I'll grab a tasty steak especially for the job. :yum:

core that does sound nice pal.....waffle sandwich mmmmmmm never thought of that...so simple with some melted cheese....core im liking this thread now!! glad i created .lol

Hey Herby just figured out your username!!

Have you got the munchies???:busted_cop:

Tuna and lime mayo my favourite btw.

john2garden said:
Hey Herby just figured out your username!!

Have you got the munchies???:busted_cop:

Tuna and lime mayo my favourite btw.

ay???? what you mean bud? username?

no...........lol my second name is herbert, and thats my nickname lol............hahahahaha you are funny!!! :)

And just because i wrote this thread dont mean im on herbs!!! if you know what i mean.....i would never touch the stuff.

Those Tuna & Cheese melt thingamies from Pret A Manger,....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

roast chicken type from asda,

put the lean mean fat grilling machine on,
put nice white bread, put the chicked on, lots of cheese, and chillie sauce, hmmmmm

I have 2, either Ham, Cheese and pickle or Chicken and Bacon, god i'm so hungry:yum:

rickparmar said:
roast chicken type from asda,

put the lean mean fat grilling machine on,
put nice white bread, put the chicked on, lots of cheese, and chillie sauce, hmmmmm

mmmmmmmm damn that sounds good...i am actually really hungry now...only ate an hour ago aswell. lol

Big up the Sainsburys Taste the Difference Chicken and Stuffing in freshly home cut bread... ****** wicked!

My fave = ham and cheese panini.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :drool:

Subway foot long meat feast on Italian bread..all the topping garnish with sweet mustard dressing....mmmmmmmmm i want one now

Rev-head said:
Subway foot long meat feast on Italian bread..all the topping garnish with sweet mustard dressing....mmmmmmmmm i want one now

Now were talking... subway are the kings of sandwichs no question! Pret come a close second then marks'.

The foot long BMT, double meat with everything on it (bread type is irrelevant) is my fav and southwest chipotle sauce! Now there's a taste sensation!
I ended up going into Burger King tonight and got one of those TRIPLE WHOPPERS! ***! They're just too big! If you can get your mouth round that, a pint glass wouldn't be an issue to you my friend!

Nooo from subway.......Foot long italian with chicken and melted cheese on both sides....grilled then fresh lettuce and tomato with loads of mayo and i mean loads!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

egg mayonaisse with hot bacon in just ****** tiger bread.

Warburton's Seeded Batch loaf, two slices of.
Butter, one pat of.
Good quality ham, two slices of.
Mature cheddar cheese, grated.
Crisp, fresh iceberg lettuce.
Branston Pickle.

Bring it all together. Unbeatable. :hubbahubba:

batwad said:
Warburton's Seeded Batch loaf, two slices of.

That stuff's real tasty although it can sometimes be detrimental to the accumulative flavour, depending on the filling. :blahblah1:

Sunpat crunchy peanut butter on crusty white with salt & vinegar discos squashed between the two slices

or

pan fried sirloin steak with french mustard, rocket salad and onions gently fried in butter on a lightly toasted ciabatta.

Both ****** gorgeous!

big softie out of greggs, chicken mayo with lettuce :drool:

home maid effort, corned beef and tomato roll, :icon_thumright:

me hungry now after reading the list above, well done guy's some good recipes out there :iagree: