1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Sandra is awesome

FranA3 Apr 20, 2012

1. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

Just to add, mega awesome ....:respekt:

[​IMG]

Ghost, Sandra and THQuattro like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Thank you Rob. Much appreciated. :) x

Ghost likes this.
  4. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Hi @Sandra, not been on much recently, but good to hear you are still awesome.
    Some things just shouldn't change...:salute:

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Thanks Jack. I’m feeling the love. Hope your well and doing ok? :) x

6. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Doing fine, thanks Sandra. It's been some year so far, redundant after 7 years, set up on my own and getting busier all the time.
    Should have done this years ago...:yes:

7. Sandra

Best thing you will ever do jack. :) xxx

Jake 61 and Ghost like this.
  8. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Panther S-line owners group Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Manual

Sandra your so Awesome.

V6_Man, Ghost and Sandra like this.
  9. Sandra

Ghost and THQuattro like this.
  10. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Man TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado S tronic Audi S4 quattro Black Edition

@Sandra; that's true. You're one of the most trying people I know... :)

Audi Bairn, THQuattro and Sandra like this.
  11. Sandra

Thank you Jeff. Lol. I’m glad you find me trying :) x

Audi Bairn and 45bvtc like this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

Where would this forum be without you ...

THQuattro and Sandra like this.
  14. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Man TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado S tronic Audi S4 quattro Black Edition

Probably up a creek that the forum rules don't allow me to name without a paddle. :tearsofjoy:

15. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

16. Sandra

Thank you very much :) x

I have a filter in place for them dodgy words Jeff. Lol :) x

Audi Bairn and RS4B5 like this.
  17. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Panther S-line owners group Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Manual

And the filter works very well.
    SYA.

Sandra likes this.
  18. Sandra

@THQuattro i try to have everything covered then something new comes on the scene and I need to move with the times and adapt. :) x

19. plasticpenguin

plasticpenguin Active Member

I've only been online here since this morning - can't add to what has been mentioned a squillion times.

45bvtc and Sandra like this.
  20. Sandra

Thank you so much. Your very kind. I love what I do on the forum. I’m always here to help :) x

rhubarb4, ed1119 and 45bvtc like this.
  21. rhubarb4

rhubarb4 Certified Audi nutter Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi S3 quattro

Have to bring this out of the depths to say a massive thanks to Sandra who yet again pulled out all of the stops to give us another great experience with another dealership meet, we got to drive some fantastic cars and all this is down to the time and effort Sandra puts into this forum, absolute gem you are and worth your weight in gold. Many thanks again I know the other guys all feel the same.

Cheers

Chris.

22. Sandra

Thank you Chris, as long as you enjoyed the meeting I’m happy. :) x

ed1119, GAS MONKEY and rhubarb4 like this.
  23. rhubarb4

rhubarb4 Certified Audi nutter Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi S3 quattro

We all loved it Sandra ☺️

Sandra likes this.
  24. V6_Man

V6_Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 quattro Audi A3 Black Edition

How did I manage to miss this thread on ASN I have now idea :( :(

@Sandra it is amazing how tirelessly you help a lot behind the scene's that most of members don't even know about, so for me, @Sandra gets the Super-Awesome vote!

25. jdp1962

I guess you're not as awesome as Sandra. But then, hey, who is?! :)

Ghost, MuPPeT_ON_TouR and V6_Man like this.
  26. V6_Man

V6_Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 quattro Audi A3 Black Edition

:heart borken::heart borken::heart borken:

Don't know anyone apart from @Sandra

Sandra and jdp1962 like this.
  27. Sandra

Thank you so much Tash. I really enjoy helping all you members get the maximum enjoyment from the forum. Thanks for the promotion to super awesome. :) xx

V6_Man likes this.
  28. Sandra

Your all awesome Jeff. :) x