Sandips (strange) build thread

Dan send me your number and ill have a crack at it :) haha.

Reactions: dancarpy
If you were near me with wireless or bluetooth it'd be game over.

ha so its me and dan that know :) naaaa na na naaaa naaaaa.

to get everyone worked up though, i really cant wait to see the write up/pics and actually see it in the flesh. cant wait to hear your reasons for it sandip and what you'l actually make of it.
i do hope you've LOTs of pics

Ha ha, Karl everyone has worked themselves up :)

I just hope what i've had done isn't a big let down for all you people... :faint:

I apologise for not telling all of you what is happening but with the luck i've had with the 1.8T, i want the car back running 100% before i show everyone

I'll try and do a decent write up as i'm not sure how many photographs have been taken of the work in progress. I will definitely be taking photographs of the finished product and also a video or 2 :)

Aww i want to know now, how come karl gets to and i dont :(.

Sandip, has the eagle landed yet? Keen to see the outcome of this. Seen a very impressive clip of your proposed setup recently. Looks insane!

Sandip, has the eagle landed yet? Keen to see the outcome of this. Seen a very impressive clip of your proposed setup recently. Looks insane!

No, not yet bud, i'm letting them work on it in peace. My set up is going to be quite mild for the time being but it does have the potential to become insane :rock:

S4 doing ok? Any progress after the other night

Ha ha!! :)

Fingers crossed next week it'll be finished then i'll be posting my whole story of what happened and why i have done what i have done.....some will like it..some will hate it............

R32 - mild to begin with
then turbo for some full on action....

close?

After all this you might all think it the worse conversion in the world lol

I did think i'd have it Saturday but didn't happen and unfortunately i'm away this Saturday so i won't be able to pick it up if it is finished :(

Come on mate just tell us, we wont judge you honest :).

Ok so time for another meet! :)

Friday 3rd Feb 2012
Awesome GTI
Irlam
Manchester
M44 5AH

19:00 Start

Anyone who would like some logs done or car scanned for faults is welcome. It's normally a good little meet but try to get there early as logging can sometimes take time if faults are founds.

Please drive carefully and within the speed limit on the industrial estate as security do regular patrols and we have had no issues with them so far :o.k:

******, If it wasnt for my suspension issue i would have been there,

Well if it was another week or so later on... I would have hopefully had it sorted. I will try for the next one,
When is your car breaking cover then??

Not sure, i really want it this week, Saturday hopefully because i'm busy every weekend after this Saturday. Otherwise it'll be 20th Feb :(

Aww mate, why this friday lol, if it was next id have been on it :(.

Yeah :), then i can get my head as well lol, and not in a dirty way i mean cylinder head haha.

I love your work organising these meets mate. Wish I was a bit further up the country sometimes.

It's a long way for you but i'm hoping that these little night meets will evolve into a full day meet. Meet in the day for a general chat, some food and drinks then do logging in the evening, hopefully this will happen in summer then your trip would be worth it :icon_thumright:

Damn that's sexy! Some good work Sandip, Car sounds great! If there's another meet, I'll defo come up!

Sounds good Sandip! How does the power compare to the 1.8t? Also any plans to turbo the 3.2?

waheyyyyyy
i honestly cant believe how good that sounds!
get that VW badge changed for an audi one too

edit: i've just watched it 4 times, its THAT good

Last edited:
Hi Sandip nice conversion your car sounds great I love that exhaust note sounds really meaty bet your glad to be back on the road