same springs? s-line springs wanted

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Does the A3 TDI SPORTBACK 5-DOOR HAVE THE SAME SPRINGS AS THE 3 DOOR MODEL ?

Are the S3 springs ok to fit on a tdi,i like the ride height on the s3,or will they not fit?

Anyone got s-line springs for sale off sportback?

i will have after monday .... mine is a 2.0tfsi qauttro sline sportback not sure if there any different for diesel maybe someone else can help.....

Mine are going, but they're off a 3-door, fwd too not quattro.

Yes they are diifferent between the following

3dr v 5 dr, This is because the back of the sportbacks are heavier so need a different spring rate.

FWD v Quattro, kinda obvious, they are quite a bit different at the rear.

Yes they are diifferent between the following

3dr v 5 dr, This is because the back of the sportbacks are heavier so need a different spring rate.

FWD v Quattro, kinda obvious, they are quite a bit different at the rear.

FWD v Quattro - They aren't as different as you might imagine, most of the parts are the same - the actual hub being the main difference, unlike the 8L where whey were completely different. As you say though, the weight makes a difference too.

mine are what you need then unless theres difference between diesel and petrol springs ??? if yours is qauttro im assuming it is because of these posts?????????

There are diffferences for axle weight your right blazin, The TDI's are heavier than the petrols so the spring rates are different, lowering your car used to be easy in the old days!:)

I dont think the weight is alot though dave r posted them in a thread it wasnt much ....

I have the complete suspension set up from my 2006 A3 2.0 PD140 qauttro laying in my garage. It was removed when i had coil overs fitted. PM me if interested. To answer peoples questions you will need diesel qauttro suspension as a diesel is more nose heavy and a quattro has a different suspension alignment then a FWD car does.