Saloon window tints

mcfc1987

Reaction score
Can people who have after market tints please help me out, what % tint have you gone for and can you post a pic, many thanks in advance

Got my 2015 BE+ tinted today. 35% OEM. Will get a picture tomorrow.

Reactions: mcfc1987
@mcfc1987
Not the best picture but here is my car with 35% OEM like tint on rear windows

Cheers I'll be going down the same route, looking good

Reactions: ruairi83
Audi did mine, not that impressed if I'm honest, but you have to get pretty close to see the bad bits. Anyone had the fronts done?

Can not have the fronts done, £80 fine.

Can not have the fronts done, £80 fine.

only if you get an **** of a copper, most aren't gonna pull over a nearly new audi for slight tints on the front

if your driving a 20 year old corsa with massive bean tin exhaust then maybe

The police here are hot as snot on it and number plate spacing.. My friends 15 plate jag just got done and he only had a 10% tint on the front, I got done in my Brabus slk

The police here are hot as snot on it and number plate spacing.. My friends 15 plate jag just got done and he only had a 10% tint on the front, I got done in my Brabus slk
Well that sucks, I used to get pulled over a lot in my supercharged 306 GTi6 but that's only because you could here it from about 5 miles away

only if you get an **** of a copper, most aren't gonna pull over a nearly new audi for slight tints on the front

if your driving a 20 year old corsa with massive bean tin exhaust then maybe
Yeah, was only thinking of the slightest of tints for the front, and with the back being so dark I don't think it would stand out to much.
And like you say mcfc, it's not like it's a boy racers car making lots of noise