Facelift Saloon order finally showing on 'yourAudi'

Boyakasha

Reaction score
Placed an order for our S3 Saloon on the 18th January and it's now live, build due to commence 12th March. Really looking forward to getting it, and glad we choose not to wait for the RS3 as who knows how far away that is. Spec is as follows:
  • Ara Blue Black Edition
  • 19" 5-V spoke matt titanium
  • Brake calipers in red
  • S sports seat
  • S Line Plus Identifier
  • Panoramic glass sunroof
  • Technology pack advanced
  • Audi Parking System Plus
  • Rear-view camera
  • Advanced key
  • Door mirrors (folding)
  • Inlays - Matt-brushed aluminium, light design
  • Hill hold assist
Marc

Reactions: Steelster, Audi Bairn, Mark_86 and 1 other person
Awesome spec mate....but hope your willing to keep the car for 3 years at least.....with all them options,as they will keep you in negative equity that bit longer if your on a PCP deal?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Awesome spec mate....but hope your willing to keep the car for 3 years at least.....with all them options,as they will keep you in negative equity that bit longer if your on a PCP deal?

Cheers, spec was a combination of what I liked and what the wife wanted. No finance on the car, and going by the last one that only lasted 18 months I'm not holding out much hope that this one will see three years :D

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
That's gonna look sweet as. What's S-line Plus identifier??

Cheers Scott,

It's the diamond pattern red stitching on the S Sports seats, red stitching on the interior and the red air vent rings instead of chrome.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Mark_86 and Scottyg
Cheers Scott,

It's the diamond pattern red stitching on the S Sports seats, red stitching on the interior and the red air vent rings instead of chrome.

Cheers. Know what you mean now. Just didn't know the name. That will look sweet. :superman:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thought it was called the Audi Design Selection. It's nice whatever it's called lol

Cheers Mark, I see your getting yours just before the new road tax kicks in

Actually grabbing it this a Thursday now. But other than colour, we have similar spec so great choices :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placed an order for our S3 Saloon on the 18th January and it's now live, build due to commence 12th March. Really looking forward to getting it, and glad we choose not to wait for the RS3 as who knows how far away that is. Spec is as follows:
  • Ara Blue Black Edition
  • 19" 5-V spoke matt titanium
  • Brake calipers in red
  • S sports seat
  • S Line Plus Identifier
  • Panoramic glass sunroof
  • Technology pack advanced
  • Audi Parking System Plus
  • Rear-view camera
  • Advanced key
  • Door mirrors (folding)
  • Inlays - Matt-brushed aluminium, light design
  • Hill hold assist
Marc

Awesome! I'm waiting for my information to be sent through, I've ordered almost exactly the same spec, mine isn't BE though.

Sadly I had no choice with a sunroof as it took up that extra head room I'll need to feel comfortable which is a shame. Bet you're almost counting down the hours

Actually grabbing it this a Thursday now. But other than colour, we have similar spec so great choices :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, will be keeping an eye out out for the photos.

Reactions: Mark_86
@Boyakasha did they tell you which build week you would be getting prior to it coming live on youraudi? I ordered mine on the 26th January and have been told it's build week 10 allocated, but my order number isn't working on youraudi.

Guessing there's some time delay between receiving that information and it actually working on the website to check status?

@Boyakasha did they tell you which build week you would be getting prior to it coming live on youraudi? I ordered mine on the 26th January and have been told it's build week 10 allocated, but my order number isn't working on youraudi.

Guessing there's some time delay between receiving that information and it actually working on the website to check status?

I had my order number before it started working on your audi, actually had an email telling me it was live on there.

Reactions: Steelster
I had my order number before it started working on your audi, actually had an email telling me it was live on there.
OK cheers! I'll stop worrying so much now haha

This is what I received, I then had another one telling me the build week which I'd been told anyway.

BDC97293-16F7-40A7-8F24-C9C01BA5A480.png

Awesome! I'm waiting for my information to be sent through, I've ordered almost exactly the same spec, mine isn't BE though.

Sadly I had no choice with a sunroof as it took up that extra head room I'll need to feel comfortable which is a shame. Bet you're almost counting down the hours

My friend had the same issue as he is 6'7" odd and has a long upper body

I was first told by the dealer it was week 15 build but once the order was confirmed they told me week 12 and I got a print out of the order and options. I was then told that on 'yourAudi' it doesn't appear till a month before build starts but mine is now live and I just got the following message.

Audi_zps0loaobse.jpg

Really hope the tracker doesn't take too long to update. Placed my order on Monday and got my order number today. I will be like an impatient child waiting checking it every day to see if it's went live yet.

@Sam Millar I ordered mine a week ago tomorrow, and I got my email from Audi through today!! Can't believe it, finally looking to have some luck!

Expected build commencing on 6th March, which is incredibly quick turnaround compared to what I've read on these forums, so fully expecting my luck to go back to normal and end up with a delayed build date!

@Sam Millar I ordered mine a week ago tomorrow, and I got my email from Audi through today!! Can't believe it, finally looking to have some luck!

Expected build commencing on 6th March, which is incredibly quick turnaround compared to what I've read on these forums, so fully expecting my luck to go back to normal and end up with a delayed build date!

Looks like they will be doing a run of Ara Blue in March so our lucks in