Saloon Lip Spoiler Size?

I believe they're the same size, as most spoilers for sale fit A3/S3/RS3 8V alike. If you're on about the spoiler on the boot lid.

I believe they're the same size, as most spoilers for sale fit A3/S3/RS3 8V alike. If you're on about the spoiler on the boot lid.
Yeah I am talking about that, they do look bigger though I think.

May need to find some part numbers.

The boot lip spoiler is slightly bigger on the RS3 saloon

Reactions: Dannymoto
The RS3 spoiler in the middle, at its deepest point, is almost twice as deep as the S3 spoiler. I think its pitched at a higher angel also. The S3 spoiler sits flat on the boot lid but the RS3 spoiler has some tabs on it which would not allow it to sit flat on a normal saloon. Don't see any reason as to why these could not be cut off and then 3M tape used to secure one.

Reactions: Dannymoto
The RS3 spoiler in the middle, at its deepest point, is almost twice as deep as the S3 spoiler. I think its pitched at a higher angel also. The S3 spoiler sits flat on the boot lid but the RS3 spoiler has some tabs on it which would not allow it to sit flat on a normal saloon. Don't see any reason as to why these could not be cut off and then 3M tape used to secure one.

Thought as much having looked at pictures, definitely going to look into it! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
You forgot mention the exorbitant price Audi would charge for one as well