Saloon gone after 9 months.

Ha yea fair enough.

The new A3 is alright, but then I've always felt it was pretty unremarkable looking anyway. Same with the A4. The new Q7 just looks hideous though....! Not that bad with the new A/S5 but the front just looks off...looks like the Mondeo....

The new S5 looks lovely, seen it at Bristol Audi on Friday.

Thanks for the comments,

Truth is the A5 is only 300mm longer than the A3 so garage wise it's no problem.

don't get me wrong I absolutely loved the look of the A3, from the rear it had a whiff of B7 RS4 with it's arches and wider track compared to the sportback, I just could not drive it happily, A5 no issue at all, lower seating position really works for me.

What I would say is how surprised I am how many people have said they too find the seating position uncomfortable, although it means I wasn't going mad.

Here's a rear end shot for you to decide:

A5 SBR

Reactions: pburv
Thanks for the comments,

Truth is the A5 is only 300mm longer than the A3 so garage wise it's no problem.

don't get me wrong I absolutely loved the look of the A3, from the rear it had a whiff of B7 RS4 with it's arches and wider track compared to the sportback, I just could not drive it happily, A5 no issue at all, lower seating position really works for me.

What I would say is how surprised I am how many people have said they too find the seating position uncomfortable, although it means I wasn't going mad.

Here's a rear end shot for you to decide:

View attachment 104589
Nice looking motor mate. I'm glad you are happy with it..:friends:
But it's two pipes short....lol

Reactions: daytonamart, Matty_S3&S5 and DrEskimo