Saloon Saloon discounts

Dodgygtr

Reaction score
Anyone been able to get discount from liverpool or Preston Audi?
Or a dealership near? I live in Blackpool so don’t want to travel too far but will if the deal is good enough.
I want a Saloon fully loaded.

Just next door to Blackpool that...! ;)

Reactions: zaka7 and AudiNutta
Speak to Scott Virgo at Worcester Audi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might give him a ring tomorrow, abit far away but worth it if I can get a good discount.

Reactions: Tristan2
Audi Bolton pal, 6% off my saloon.

Probably be £400 less discount now they realised they cocked up on the RFL

Audi Bolton pal, 6% off my saloon.

Probably be £400 less discount now they realised they cocked up on the RFL
Going to ring round next week and see what I can get.

If I ordered say next week would it be here for say March for the new reg?

You’d have to ask what their allocation is, it’s 4 months away so you’d hope so.

I ordered mine in July hoping for a November delivery and it turned up late September so less than 3 months.

Bolton Audi were changing from Inchcape to Jardine mid Oct and wanted it off their books for then which is why it’s sat in my garage for 3 weeks and may be the reason for the discount. Worth asking though.

Boston Audi have a nice spec Nardo Saloon that has just landed.... I think there is a deal too be had as well

Well, my local dealer gave me double the discount Worcester offered!
Which is your local dealer. Liverpool offered nothing on an new order one but 1400 on one they already had but spec was very low.

Which is your local dealer. Liverpool offered nothing on an new order one but 1400 on one they already had but spec was very low.

I think discount will depend on relationship with dealer. You can't expect to turn up and get good discounts. With Brexit and poor economic prospects for the UK Audi discount structure is about to alter. Sales have slumped for all German and other EU brands.

I think discount will depend on relationship with dealer. You can't expect to turn up and get good discounts. With Brexit and poor economic prospects for the UK Audi discount structure is about to alter. Sales have slumped for all German and other EU brands.

Worcester are offering 4-5% with walk in customers, I got 0% from them.