1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safejack Rennstand jack stands group buy - 20% off and combined shipping

meph137 Aug 31, 2018

1. meph137

meph137 Active Member Audi S4 Black Edition

Hi all, I'm considering buying some Safejack Rennstands and thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do a group buy. These stands allow you to jack your car up using one of the factory jacking points on the pinch weld and also to place the stand in the same location - very handy for the A4/S4 (and many others I'm sure) which only have 4 jacking points, so you can't jack them and then place stands as there isn't enough room. They are effectively achieving the same thing as the Jackpoint Jackstands albeit they are cheaper, lighter and more portable, although they maybe don't look quite so cool :)

[​IMG]

A link to the product is here -> https://safejacks.com/products/the-rennstand-by-safe-jack-single-unit

And a nice video:

So how much could you save with a group buy?

Normally they cost $125 each and presumably you would want a pair so that's $250, plus shipping at $75 which comes to $325, then you have to add VAT (there seems to be no import duty on jack stands, can someone correct me if I'm wrong please?) and work out the exchange rate, which makes them about £300 for a pair (that's the normal price if you just a pair for yourself).

With the group buy you're saving 20% and getting the benefit of combined shipping, all in all it should work out at about £226 for 2 or £444 for 4 - this is shipped to your house (I'd get them shipped to me then ship to you myself, unless you want to pick up in which case it is a bit cheaper).

So, a saving of £74 for two - not bad!

We need to buy 20 stands to get the discount above, be that 10 people wanting a pair each or fewer if people want 4.

Audi-sport.net is not responsible or liable in any way for the group buy, this is run solely by me.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. meph137

Anyone interested? Sorry for the lack of follow ups - just had another kid so all a bit busy at home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. meph137

Sounds like a no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk