Saddo

S

simonali

Just had a black S3 drive past me while I walking me pooches. Reason for the thread title? It had an RS3 badge on the boot...

Reactions: THQuattro, S37S, AudiNutta and 4 others
Saddo indeed................lol

Reactions: pburv
I saw a 'TypeR' badge on a E46 318 touring a couple of days ago, so not even the correct manufacturer!!. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ignition1, Cymru09, Daveotto and 3 others
I saw a 'TypeR' badge on a E46 318 touring a couple of days ago, so not even the correct manufacturer!!. :tearsofjoy:

disappointedpicard-628x480.jpg

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Brasso and 1 other person
I'm sure i saw an astra with a Ralliart badge once.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
I'd rather go the other way! Have the S3 engine, one exhaust and a 1.0 badge on the back :whistle2:

Reactions: voorhees, GSB, davc and 4 others
My pet hate this.
I'm often behind an A1 with an RS badge after the A1 badge and also a BMW 318i with an M3 badge on it.
Guy who lived across the road from us at our last house has a perfectly nice Merc C200 but added both AMG and Brabus badges!
:wtf:

Reactions: Daveotto, pburv and Simon L
I can beat all of those. There is a Triumph Dolomite in my town that has a BMW M badge on it! Suppose it could have had a tasty engine transplant, though...

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Brasso and 1 other person
My pet hate this.
I'm often behind an A1 with an RS badge after the A1 badge and also a BMW 318i with an M3 badge on it.
Guy who lived across the road from us at our last house has a perfectly nice Merc C200 but added both AMG and Brabus badges!
:wtf:
What you guys don't realise is it's the cheapest mod you can make to get more bhp.......:whistle2:
This Micra now does over 160 mph...
photo-1.jpg

Reactions: voorhees, richinsoton, Sandra and 7 others
I have toyed with the idea of a " my other cars a Dacia " sticker in the rear window

Reactions: richinsoton, Sandra, Simon L and 3 others
They are just Wannabees... their Facebook posts will be full of wonderful exploits....kind of sad really.

Reactions: Sandra, pburv and Simon L
this would probably be enough for an insurance company to refuse a theft claim. Could claim it makes it more attractive a target

this would probably be enough for an insurance company to refuse a theft claim. Could claim it makes it more attractive a target
Does that mean you should get a reduction in premium if you debadge an S3? :D :p

Reactions: Sandra, pburv and AudiNutta
Maybe it was an RS3, and they just replaced some panels to make it look like an S3? :shrug:

Reactions: pburv and TDI-line
Does that mean you should get a reduction in premium if you debadge an S3? :D :p

Nope, but you do get one of these.......................:whistle2:

duncecap.jpg

Reactions: Sandra, pburv and AudiNutta
Hahaaaa

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

...........someone delete this thread quick, Rob n Scotty will not be amused.........lol

Reactions: Sandra, pburv, WarwickL and 2 others
long story short, guy tried to impress a work colleague, by telling her, dealer upgraded his TDI to an S3 .... then she noticed my S3 and asked why mine didn't look like his......

Reactions: jimojameso, richinsoton, Sandra and 7 others
Guy at my work had an A1 and told everyone it had a 2.0t petrol engine, but I only found this out from someone he'd told and after he'd gotten shot of it so I couldn't ridicule his BS. It was one of those daft looking stickers up jobs which never came with a 2.0 petrol engine.

Guy at my work had an A1 and told everyone it had a 2.0t petrol engine, but I only found this out from someone he'd told and after he'd gotten shot of it so I couldn't ridicule his BS. It was one of those daft looking stickers up jobs which never came with a 2.0 petrol engine.
It's never too late to give him a ribbing for it:wink new:

Reactions: pburv and AudiNutta
He works on the day shift now, so I'll probably never see him again. :)

The S1 wasn't out yet back then, so the only 2.0t A1 was that 40 odd grand LHD quattro thing!

I used to have a 1983 5 door Sierra hatchback with the 2.0 ghia badge on the boot, under the bonnet was a 2.8 24V V6 cosworth lump.

Around here we get lots of standard BMW's with the M badge and also every single Civic is apparently a Type R.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Does this really matter? It makes me smile.........

Reactions: pburv and voorhees
Just home from B&Q where i saw a grey Golf with purple wheels. Audi centre caps finished it off a treat :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
I can beat all of those. There is a Triumph Dolomite in my town that has a BMW M badge on it! Suppose it could have had a tasty engine transplant, though...

Having said that I remember at Combe one Spring Action Day when a new E46 M3 was behind a Triumph Dolomite , the M3 could not get past and the look on his face was priceless .

Everyone rushed over afterwards to see what was under the Triumph's bonnet , turned out to be a Sapphire Cosworth with nitrous .

Reactions: richinsoton, simonali, pburv and 1 other person
Just home from B&Q where i saw a grey Golf with purple wheels. Audi centre caps finished it off a treat :)

How about;
IMG 0954
IMG 0955
IMG 0956

Yes, apparently we can fit R8 / Lamborghini Gallardo brakes and rims...

Reactions: richinsoton, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person
Me fillings!

@Gazwould I've only seen this Dolomite parked up so have no idea if it has anything potent under the bonnet. It is blue...