sad but...

I wonder what BHP youll get from all the mods?!

yeah i raced with an S3 in GT4 it was actually a decent motor when tuned because of the quattro compared to the likes of a tuned focus RS which just (wheel spin).

Shall we organize an online race meet when it comes out then? My copy is already on pre-order :)

Is this actually getting released!Been waiting almost 3years! :sadlike:

COD will never see the ps3 again, if and when this is out :w00t:

Woohoo!!!

Thats all i need to say....except for, lets hope this really does come out now!!

I would imagine it will be £45! Although some supermarkets do good deals!

Wow! Think i will wait until it hits the shelf's before i part with my monies! :laugh:

I suspect that if it slips again, then someone at Sony will be performing harakiri, as there were some seriously strong apologies and guarantees made about the release date slippages recently.

We'll see in a couple of weeks, I guess.

Pre-Ordered @ play :jump:

Think i may buy myself the Logitech GT Wheel and Pedals for xmas :racer: :laugh:

The only A3 there is the 8P 3.2

aww will have to be an s3 then :p

anyone news on external mods with this game? im at work so cant really look on any game sites at the mo. Normally its jus wheels a spoiler at most IIRC

Looks awsome! Cannot wait! Looking forward to this more than i was COD!

Going to wipe the floor with Forza

At the mo kicking everything but still on the lower level races, As standard on the game though it only seems to have 5 gears and only have something under 200 bhp!

`got the s3 in noggy blue already and tuned to 341 bhp...

I'm still really sad that I can't change the alloys :-(

Where did you get an s3 from? I've raced against them but none for sale?