sachs organic clutch and oem flywheel fitted s3

whitex8p

Reaction score
Had this setup fitted and done about 400 miles the clutch is quite stiff is it supposed to be like this?

sweet its only quite heavy in first least ill be able to put more power through now :)

I didn't find mine much heavier than the stock clutch to be honest,and even the current one is pretty easy on the leg....either way though,it's a much better clutch than the original,but it does need to be run in a bit before being used hard.

It's definetly heavier than the oem by a large margin despite what people insinuate, not problematically heavier but definetly heavier.

sweet its only quite heavy in first least ill be able to put more power through now :)
Death in gear from day one no problems just don't go mad slipping it for the first 500-1000 miles and definetly no launches.

Yea I have the same setup, I was amazed how heavy it was compared to OEM clutch. Got used to it in no time, but it feels weird getting in to other VW/Audis now!

Death in gear from day one no problems just don't go mad slipping it for the first 500-1000 miles and definetly no launches.

If you can help yourself! I killed my first clutch smashing a Golf off at some lights. Had him tho.

Reactions: NME