Sachs clutch... seems cheap?

Mark S

Reaction score
Hi

I've been doing some googling to find the best (read cheapest) place for a Sachs organic clutch for my S3 to replace the standard one that is currently slipping (car is mapped), and came across this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clutch-Kit-3000951830-Sachs-VW-Audi-Seat-Skoda-022141015R-06F141015C-New-/331990616805?fits=Car+Make:Audi|Model:A3|Cars+Year:2011|Plat_Gen:8P1|Cars+Type:S3+quattro&hash=item4d4c2ecae5:g:NMcAAOSwYIxX9F8U

It seems far too cheap compared to the listing on Awesome GTI. Does someone wiser than me know if this is the right part? Or are there other parts making up the kit that aren't included? I'm a bit of a clutch noob!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yep it's an S3 and I thought that seemed too good to be true! I'll check both of those places out.

I'm just looking to replace the clutch at the moment, unsure on the flywheel. If I do then I'll probably go for the LUK one as I won't be chasing performance beyond what I already have so no need for an upgrade

Thanks

That ad you have linked to is a standard Sachs clutch not an organic clutch.

Reactions: Gazwould
Just had mine done and fitted last Thursday. Still bedding in at the moment.
I put a post up with part numbers not long ago.
I got the 3 piece clutch kit, which is slave cylinder, pressure plate and friction plate with cover bolts for £530 from Mark a BroTek. The flywheel I got for £245 off eBay. And flywheel bolts off euro car parts for roughly £5. Cheapest I found.

Yeah looks a good price and apparently its rated to 444 ft/lb's which id say is more than enough, thanks for your help mate

Reactions: dg-1984