S7 400mm Brakes fitted to a A7 BiTDI

Eric_RS6

Audi RS6 C7
Reaction score
Hi guys, finally got round to fitting the S7 front brakes set up to my A7. I had to wait 5 weeks for the brakes to come from Germany! Everything fitted as i was assured it was, no issues at all. I went for Red Stuff pads after searching the forum and finding they are recommended.
When i got the calipers (brand new never used but second hand) and had them professionally sprayed, not to everyone's taste but if we are all the same it is boring!
All in, including fitting, they have cost me £1556.
calipers - 500
shims - 140
pads - 140
clips - 140
paint - 80
discs - 420
caliper bolts - 16
fitting - 120

A big shout out to @RAF_S7 for the info and part numbers!

Enough boring, here are the pics.

IMG 5486

IMG 5490

IMG 5494

Reactions: RAF_S7 and blackwood
So the colour is called Deception Purple, and is a custom colour. Depending what light they are under they look a few different colours.

Also they ... GLOW in the dark! See below for pics.

WWHK4967

HJCY7204

Reactions: RAF_S7, blackwood, Gazwould and 1 other person
Was gonna say, pink....

However, they contrast well with the car colour.

Was gonna say, pink....

However, they contrast well with the car colour.

Oh yes I have had the "pretty in pink" etc already, although they are truly purple/mauve. I like them, they are different and stand out enough without being overly garish. I wanted something different to the red/yellow that have been the go to colour for decades.

Reactions: RAF_S7 and blackwood
I too have done the 400mm upgrade and I'm very impressed!
Great choice of colour, looks great!
Looks like you got a good discount on the discs too, they can be uber pricey!

I too have done the 400mm upgrade and I'm very impressed!
Great choice of colour, looks great!
Looks like you got a good discount on the discs too, they can be uber pricey!
Thanks mate, I love the colour.
Yeah the discs were on discount from Autodoc, however took 5 weeks to get here!!

Brave colour choice!

Love it :racer:

Thanks very much mate.

It was close to being yellow, but i decided to go a little different. Won't be to everyone's taste, but I'm not really bothered about that.

Reactions: RAF_S7
Nice mate i miss my big lairy whores lipstick bright red brembos i had on my old Q7 , They attracted a lot of positive comments

Brakes look cool, and good value for a BBK upgrade.

Reactions: Eric_RS6
Brakes look very cool! I like. Definitely wouldn't shell out that kind of coin for a new front setup tho
Thanks mate, yeah I never had that intention of shelling out that much. When I got the "new but second hand" calipers I didn't know they weren't fully complete. I wasn't aware I would have to separately purchase the Shims, Clips and Caliper bolts as the calipers were advertised as complete.

Brakes look cool, and good value for a BBK upgrade.
Thanks dude i wanted them to be different - they were close to being yellow. I had painted them red before hand so wanted something different. I think it is good value for money for what you get tbh, I know it is a lot of cash but my god they are worth it!!

Hi guys, finally got round to fitting the S7 front brakes set up to my A7. I had to wait 5 weeks for the brakes to come from Germany! Everything fitted as i was assured it was, no issues at all. I went for Red Stuff pads after searching the forum and finding they are recommended.
When i got the calipers (brand new never used but second hand) and had them professionally sprayed, not to everyone's taste but if we are all the same it is boring!
All in, including fitting, they have cost me £1556.
calipers - 500
shims - 140
pads - 140
clips - 140
paint - 80
discs - 420
caliper bolts - 16
fitting - 120

A big shout out to @RAF_S7 for the info and part numbers!

Enough boring, here are the pics.

View attachment 215847

View attachment 215845

View attachment 215846
Hi, could you provide part numbes for the needed parts to do brake upgrade? I have s8 calipers. I want to get other needed bits to do upgrade on my a7 bitdi. Thanks

Hi mate, All I can remember is the EBC RedStuff Front Pads - DP32158C.

All the other bits I either spoke to Audi Northampton Direct and they sent me the bits or on AutoDoc app, and just selected S7 as the car and looked up the brakes and got the discs from there. I believe there are some sellers on eBay if you have a look there.

I think I found an Audi parts image which showed all the parts from the brake assembly. I'll have a quick search on the forum.