1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S6 New Car Detail

Andy350z Jul 9, 2018

1. Andy350z

Andy350z Member Team Floret Silver Team V8 Team Sepang Audi S6 Audi S4

Had a new car detail and max protect ceramic coating done by Fran from FMDetailing @FranA3

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=885660124951759&id=310240699160374

Looks absolutely stunning, would recommend Fran to anyone.

I cleaned yesterday for 1st time after 2000 miles driving across Belgium and Germany. It was covered in insects and brake dust, but was almost clean after just snow foam and jet wash. Very impressed with the coating.

Sandra, Stokka, marriedblonde and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

He looks after my RS4 and the RS3 before that. Always an amazing job.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Sandra likes this.
  4. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Well-Known Member

Looks spot. I love the ceramic coating I'm the same. So much less effort to keep it clean

5. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Team Brill Red Gold Supporter Audi A3

Thanks for the post Andy, I don’t know what happened to the photos, I did post them but they disappeared so will repost them again Facebook being annoying as per usual lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marriedblonde and Sandra like this.
  6. mcwharam

mcwharam Active Member Team Mythos Audi A3 Black Edition Sportback S-line owners group Manual

Had mine done on purchase from Inspired Automotive - Wakefield.

First car I have had ceramic coated and although still low mileage and two years old the coating is still going really strong. I share your view on easy cleaning and in my opinion worth every penny spent on high value cars.

Enjoy your car.

Martin