S6 Avant on its way.

Will probably tinker a bit, already changed the grill to an RS6 style one. Plans are an AWE intake and some blacking out of chrome at first. Who knows what next...
I had to black out the chrome i hated it. There was no black edition when i got mine but a year later they released one. Typical Audi fashion. Try the muffler deletes i can highly recommend that. Sounds great and costs a fraction of the cost. Front resonators and suitcase delete. Loads of videos on YouTube. Fancy a tune?

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Sorry i read exhaust when you said intake. Revo one is better, awe has some questionable gains

I had to black out the chrome i hated it. There was no black edition when i got mine but a year later they released one. Typical Audi fashion. Try the muffler deletes i can highly recommend that. Sounds great and costs a fraction of the cost. Front resonators and suitcase delete. Loads of videos on YouTube. Fancy a tune?

We wanted the intake mainly for improved noise but my tuning mad friend who deals in this sort of stuff said that the AWE one will give no extra induction noise. Those bare intake type ones will though but they're just sucking hot air from the engine bay.

Will probably go for a tune after a while but will want to look at doing something with the exhaust very soon. I'll look that up thanks.

Chrome delete is being done next week at a place in Shipley. The only reason we didn't get the black edition is that it came with the piano black trim inside which I didn't want and you couldn't spec carbon look. We pretty much chose all the other bits that come with the black edition though.

Reactions: pez81
We wanted the intake mainly for improved noise but my tuning mad friend who deals in this sort of stuff said that the AWE one will give no extra induction noise. Those bare intake type ones will though but they're just sucking hot air from the engine bay.

Will probably go for a tune after a while but will want to look at doing something with the exhaust very soon. I'll look that up thanks.

Chrome delete is being done next week at a place in Shipley. The only reason we didn't get the black edition is that it came with the piano black trim inside which I didn't want and you couldn't spec carbon look. We pretty much chose all the other bits that come with the black edition though.
Shipley? You a Bradford lad?

I'm from thackley up the road. You should come to York raceway with us. I'll give you a ride in mine if you like, experience the tune for yourself.

Originally Blackpool but we live near Wetherby now. Chose the place in Shipley as (according to their online presence) they seem to wrap a lot of high end cars.

Reactions: pez81
Think i know the guys you mean, do they do a lot of window tinting too? Think it's started I'm going to try go in the next few weeks if possible.

Will probably tinker a bit, already changed the grill to an RS6 style one. Plans are an AWE intake and some blacking out of chrome at first. Who knows what next...

Any pics of the RS6 RS6 style grill, please