S5 Replacement Ordered

Simonwhite2000

840i GC
Reaction score
My lease runs until the end of June so I have been looking for a few months at potential replacements and this morning I placed an order for a BMW 840i M Sport Gran Coupe.

I had looked at these back in Nov as the deals were quite good but I was still keeping my options open. Last night I saw a deal and based on the crazy price I ordered this morning.

Two year lease at £3,165 down upfront and monthlies of £351.

So in April I will have smoked OEM rear light clusters, full milltek non res exhuast system and a tdi tuning box up for grabs at reasonable prices. I am really gonna miss the exhaust system!

Reactions: Jonnie, Craig999 and FBF01
That’s a great car at a great price @Simonwhite2000

which leasing company did you go with? I’m starting the search for my replacement but no ideas as yet...

My lease runs until the end of June so I have been looking for a few months at potential replacements and this morning I placed an order for a BMW 840i M Sport Gran Coupe.

I had looked at these back in Nov as the deals were quite good but I was still keeping my options open. Last night I saw a deal and based on the crazy price I ordered this morning.

So in April I will have smoked OEM rear light clusters, full milltek non res exhuast system and a tdi tuning box up for grabs at reasonable prices. I am really gonna miss the exhaust system!

Selling all my mods next month ready for new RR Sport. What do you recon you would get for the Milltek?? Don't blame you for getting the 840i M sport....great car and I'm sure you will love it. Shame the new S5 has gone oil burner, I'm told it is a bit of a let down compared to the petrol other than the extra torque is has.

Reactions: Adam14

Great deal on the BMW! Let me know on the price for the OEM smoked taillights, if you can drop me a DM please, thanks! Assume they're plug and play?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Simon sounds like a cracking deal enjoy the new motor worst part is the wait

Reactions: Simonwhite2000
Im sure you will love it

Is that plus vat?

20200107 100354

Yep. Didnt think twice - soon as I saw it listed I got the quote, accepted it immediately and completed and returned finance doc within 2 hours. Got lucky!

Reactions: Adam14
Very sad that the Milltek exhuast comes off tomorrow. It transformed the car and its going to be weird having the last few weeks of the S5 without it on.

Excited for the 840 now though have to say.

holy crap. that is an insane price for imo, one of the best looking cars on the market.

Was the pricing a mistake or a limited time offer? how did you find out about it?

Do you find that when leasing they get you what you see? and it's on time?

I'll probably go down the lease route in a few months, as Audi have failed to get back to me even after an email to the MD of Audi UK who gave them a kick up the backside.

Well my lease return and 8 series drop off has not gone to plan. Was due to receive the 840 on 3rd April but with the dealership closed this is now going to be at least 4 weeks away. However I think it will be longer than that.
Simiarly, BCA are not collecting the S5 on 31st March and have said it will be at least 3 weeks. I have to keep the car insured and, get this, I will be charged £10 a day for the car. Audi have said I can contest this when it is on the BCA charges bill at the end. I will be along with claiming back the insurance cost.
Finally got the Milltek exhaust off (ebay posting in the A4 section) and it feels like someone hit the mute button on the car. Always said I am going to miss this car but now its standard again im not as bothered about it going back.

Hope everyone is healthy!

Simiarly, BCA are not collecting the S5 on 31st March and have said it will be at least 3 weeks. I have to keep the car insured and, get this, I will be charged £10 a day for the car. Audi have said I can contest this when it is on the BCA charges bill at the end. I will be along with claiming back the insurance cost.
Counter them with I'll be charging you £20 per day for storage :) If your contract has ended I don't see how they can charge you more per day!!!

Reactions: Jonnie
Well I still have my S5 - was due for collection 31st March but then lock down kicked in. I've kept it insured so still using it and nice having no monthly payment. Crazy times but at least that's a plus.
The 8 series is locked up at Williams Manchester and no definitive news from them on a potential collection. They are throwing around the idea of contact-less collections at their dealership in June but ill drag that out as long as i can given at the moment i have a free S5 essentially (bar insurance).
Hope everyone is safe and well!

Well I still have my S5 - was due for collection 31st March but then lock down kicked in. I've kept it insured so still using it and nice having no monthly payment. Crazy times but at least that's a plus.
The 8 series is locked up at Williams Manchester and no definitive news from them on a potential collection. They are throwing around the idea of contact-less collections at their dealership in June but ill drag that out as long as i can given at the moment i have a free S5 essentially (bar insurance).
Hope everyone is safe and well!
I spoke to a dealership sales manager yesterday with regards to placing an order, he quoted the 1st June they are all back in. However, he can't promise my new car would be ready for when this one will is handed back (pcp), so I may eben up having knock buying one on the head and lease something for 24 months!!!

stunner Simon great choice