S5 Navarra Blue with Red Magma Nappa?

CarlG1546

Reaction score
I ordered my S5 Sportsback a couple of weeks ago and it will be going into build soon so there is still a short window to still make changes. My question is, I have also gone for red seats. Is this an odd combination?

Yes....but then I’m not sitting in it so it doesn’t really matter what I think :p

I think red seats are hideous on any colour car, but the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things, so if you like the look, embrace it and enjoy it!

I’ve got the Magma Red seats, but with Mythos Black and love them. Was really worried once I’d ordered and during the wait for delivery I tried everywhere to find some to look at (and couldn’t!) and very nearly changed to black on a number of occasions. So glad I didn’t as I love them, and think they really brighten up the interior without being too ‘tacky’. I’m not a ‘showy off’ kind of person and like to keep things understated and think the Magma seats are perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magma and Sepang = no. Superman’s crotch.
Magma and Navarra = yes. The blue is dark enough that it won’t clash.

In general red interiors work better with neutral colours but as Navarra is almost a navy blue that should work.