S5 Mirrors not folding via switch inside car

mp7777

Reaction score
Evening,

I have a 2014 S5, as of today the mirrors don’t fold via the button on the drivers door. When I turn the switch to the 6 o’clock position nothing happens no noise or movement or anything on both mirrors. I can still adjust the mirrors etc but they don’t fold in when the button is rotated. I’ve had a look at the fuse locations and can’t see anything for the mirrors folding.
Anyone had any similar issues? or can point me in the right direction ?
Thanks in advance!

matt

Do they told when you lock the door? Have you checked the setting in MMI for Car options that folding mirrors is activated?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Do they told when you lock the door? Have you checked the setting in MMI for Car options that folding mirrors is activated?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
They don’t fold when locked that option Isn’t on the MMI so don’t think it’s on the car

So they were folding before or its a new car to you?

I’ve just got the car, mirrors were folding and operating fine, drove the car home now they are not, had a general OBD plugged in and no faults either, strange.

I’ve just got the car, mirrors were folding and operating fine, drove the car home now they are not, had a general OBD plugged in and no faults either, strange.
If you bought it from a Garage/Dealer, take it back and get them to sort it.

JG