S5 full fat V8 content

Great result on the drive shaft issue. :thumbs up:

Deffo need the cruise. I've got adaptive on mine (not seen many B8s with it) find it really useful.

Reactions: Flynn89forever
well finally my cruise control module stalk thingy turned up today... **** womble made good... why do some make it hard work?
What was nice surprise was it was a face lift set of stalks...
WP_20180628_17_47_29_Pro_zpswrfzkquz.jpg
my first thought was "oh ****** will they actually fit and work?"
i'm not going to document the "how to change..." as there are enough of them about but other than the airbag connector being ****** tight to refit it all assembled perfectly.
I modified my cowl to fit, such is my OCD nature I want a proper cowl so am now on the hunt for one of them....
WP_20180628_19_50_33_Pro_zpsxyylxm2k.jpg

all fitted like a glove...
Plugged the computer in and cleared all the codes, recalibrated the steering wheel sensor and did the Steering wheel module and Engine module coding to accept Cruise Control and all done...!!!!
That's another job ticked off the list

Reactions: V6_Man, WilkoS5 and Roadrunner146
so with the new driveshaft ordered, delivered and fitted and the vibration now firmly consigned to history it came as a huge surprise to have a knock at the door last week and a courier stood there with another box.... questions from the OH as to what i'd bought now came a blank from me...

Dragged the box in and low and behold i'd been sent another driveshaft... so now my 51 Euro driveshaft was even cheaper as I'd got two for the price of one...
So if the new one fails, it has a 3 year warranty and I have another to replace it with whilst I send this one back (if it fails) for replacement...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CHEZ and V6_Man
small project to tick off, the subwoofer on the rear shelf distorts and cuts in and out, following the lead set by others I found this thread
https://www.a5oc.com/forums/audi-a5-s5-tech/94345-audi-b-o-subwoofer-3.html#post1571796
I won't repeat what's said there but I've gone for one of these
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pyle-PLP...278176?hash=item56b013d8e0:g:Bl4AAOSwkcFbEGgI
ordered Sunday night and this turned up today
WP_20180724_17_41_27_Pro_zpsjuljb5k9.jpg

very quick service from the dealer....
and what's inside the box....
WP_20180724_17_42_19_Pro_zpsbc47j5om.jpg

WP_20180724_17_42_28_Pro_zpszjca2iyj.jpg

wasn't surprised to see a "Made in China" what isn't these days, looks well made...
onto fitting, rear shelf stripped out and new sub offered up, when placed in the opening from above the cage just catches the opening, so it will need fitting from below.
On the opening on the metal shelf there are 3 holes already, on the sub there are 8 mounting holes, so only one would actually line up. I am happy to redrill the metal shelf and i'll insert rivnuts so I can do all the fitting from within the boot.
The only downside to that is my rivnut gun is at work and i'm not.....
Stage 2 tomorrow night...….

Reactions: V6_Man
got home early to get to stage 2.....
sub fitted
WP_20180725_16_51_43_Pro_zpsjzqaj2dw.jpg

I unravelled the wiring loom so I could wire up as per this diagram
sub%20wiring_zpsz8okzedl.png

I cut the plug off leaving enough of a tail "should" I ever need to go back to OEM
Yellow and blue went to the positive, white and yellow went to the negative and then I bridged the other +/- wire some audio speaker cable I had.
Interior all went back together without a hitch.

onto testing.....

(insert the biggest, smiliest smiley you can find here please)

I've always liked the factory B&O, having enjoyed it in my previous A5 and the same in my S5 but I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever felt the bass.....
time will tell how well this £30 (to be fair it was on offer and normally retailed at £55) "cheap" sub lasts but it's not the hardest of jobs to replace....

Reactions: V6_Man and RS5 JON
Well they do say once you go black you never go back.....
A chance purchase of a genuine S5 Black Edition grill made me a very happy boy. This for me was the much preferred route rather than painting the front grill as I know from experience that the paint never lasts long due to wear and tear...
So in between short showers today had the car sat in front of the garage awaiting surgery
WP_20180728_10_28_45_Pro_zpsu6w9d5rn.jpg

as she left the factory, genuine chrome....
WP_20180728_10_54_50_Pro_zps6f2lgjqv.jpg

it just fell off honest Mister....!!!
WP_20180728_12_02_52_Pro_zpsxzcteptz.jpg

WP_20180728_12_03_13_Pro_zpsibettyz4.jpg

love it...!!!

Reactions: scobie140, Roadrunner146, RS5 JON and 3 others
Looks better than the honeycomb ones

Well they do say once you go black you never go back.....
A chance purchase of a genuine S5 Black Edition grill made me a very happy boy. This for me was the much preferred route rather than painting the front grill as I know from experience that the paint never lasts long due to wear and tear...
So in between short showers today had the car sat in front of the garage awaiting surgery
WP_20180728_10_28_45_Pro_zpsu6w9d5rn.jpg

as she left the factory, genuine chrome....
WP_20180728_10_54_50_Pro_zps6f2lgjqv.jpg

it just fell off honest Mister....!!!
WP_20180728_12_02_52_Pro_zpsxzcteptz.jpg

WP_20180728_12_03_13_Pro_zpsibettyz4.jpg

love it...!!!

Agree with all of the above comments. Black edition or not this is how the S1/3/4/5/6/7/8 should come as standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: voorhees
As said, my exhaust project is a slow burn project and it has to fit in around the real life stuff of work and actually using the S5 everyday but i'm happy to show bits and pieces along the way...
Things like the silencers will be bought items readily available, I'm going to use Magnaflow silencers as have used them a lot in the past with very good results.
Things like the flange to mate the downpipes to the exhaust manifold are not available, so are drawn up in CAD and sent as a file to the laser cutters to be made.
Starts like this
manifold%20flange_zpsafz3i4i8.png

The parts arrived Friday and i'll stick a pic up of them when back in the office
All other joints will be V-bands, again it starts as a CAD file which is then sent off for machining. I prefer to make them as a male/female part as I've found they seal much better
V-band_zps9nltbh4u.png

and then the x-pipe, this starts as 4 individual 45 degree cut mandrel bends which are laser cut and then welded to form the X-pipe
x-pipe_zpsrm9tp4zu.png

So, it's getting there slowly.....

Reactions: voorhees
and here we have the 2no flanges laser cut from the CAD file
WP_20180730_06_55_35_Pro_zps4joif78z.jpg

the only way these differ from anything standard is the centre bore is the diameter of the exhaust tubing, 63.5mm....

Reactions: scobie140 and voorhees
Mmmmmmmmm v8 noise

Reactions: voorhees and Flynn89forever
ok, what's the next head scratcher then.... well I don't like the red illumination on the climate control panel.... I want it to match the white illumination on the dash....
thank fully others have already attempted this so having read up, then read some more and then read again... I've hatched a plan...!!!
It'll be a cold day in hell before I let an Audi "technician" plug anything into my car, so that ruled out any form of component protection removal, as I don't have the facility myself, as it can't (yet) be done via VCDS.
So a face lift climate panel has been sourced and my plan is to disassemble and modify my existing one using the LED's and white diffuser panel, thankfully I have PCB/LED soldering experience and the tools for it... Just hope the eyesight is up to it....!!!
FL panel should be here this week.... watch this space
i'm also tempted at some point to do the matching colours on the MMI panel as detailed on the AudiEnthusiast site but that won't be just yet
http://www.audienthusiasts.com/Project_MMILED.html

ok, what's the next head scratcher then.... well I don't like the red illumination on the climate control panel.... I want it to match the white illumination on the dash....
thank fully others have already attempted this so having read up, then read some more and then read again... I've hatched a plan...!!!
It'll be a cold day in hell before I let an Audi "technician" plug anything into my car, so that ruled out any form of component protection removal, as I don't have the facility myself, as it can't (yet) be done via VCDS.
So a face lift climate panel has been sourced and my plan is to disassemble and modify my existing one using the LED's and white diffuser panel, thankfully I have PCB/LED soldering experience and the tools for it... Just hope the eyesight is up to it....!!!
FL panel should be here this week.... watch this space
i'm also tempted at some point to do the matching colours on the MMI panel as detailed on the AudiEnthusiast site but that won't be just yet
http://www.audienthusiasts.com/Project_MMILED.html
Can do component Protection if you can get to North London :)

well as it's part of the VAG family I may as well post in my thread...
something a little bit different for the weekend???
IMG-20180803-WA0001_zpsdxfhz5og.jpg

under the skin it's basically a 6.0 W12 VW Phaeton, which makes getting parts cheaper than adding the Bentley tax
late 2003, with only 67,500 miles..... not been used in 3 years, more lights on the dash than Oxford Street at Christmas, tyres in good condition as at least it's been rolled back and forth and had a battery conditioner on it....
Interior was mouldy and had more penicillin than Boots the Chemist....
Main faults are it needs 2 new Bosch MAF's, hopefully that's cure the EGT and Lambda faults.... all lights turned off enough to get her MOT'd this morning and taxed so can at least drive the poor thing.
then this afternoon is deep cleanse time, more cobwebs than an Indiana Jones stage set.....!!!

Reactions: scobie140, Hellz, Roadrunner146 and 1 other person
finally the new climate panel arrived, so whipped the original one out for a comparison
WP_20180823_17_43_24_Pro_zpsvtfq7xpg.jpg

initial observations are it is the correct FL version, in that the panel has the white on black display I am after.
time to take it to bits to see what's inside
WP_20180823_17_52_34_Pro_zpseq8xtt4b.jpg

I had hoped I could use the newer fascia panel and put the control buttons from my old panel into the newer panel... sadly they are not cross compatible, the clips which retain them are in different positions.
So my next thought was to take the chrome knobs and put them on the older panel.... nope different on the inside also....
so all i'll be able to swap over are the white LED's and diffuser and have my original panel but with the display I want.
My other option is to find a newer control panel with all of the buttons which match mine and go for Component Protection removal.....
Saturday will see me going blind looking at the TINY LED's and desoldering them and putting them into my original panel....

so the LED's from the newer board didn't work as the polarity was wrong, so order the correct polarity LED's

WP_20180902_12_16_12_Pro_zpsgf7otcjr.jpg

so, the new white LED's arrived, so today I set too.... I disassembled and soldered one on to test it illuminated white, it did.... perfectly, so set about desoldering the remaining ones and disaster struck, one of the PCB boards pads which the pins solder too came off (it was the pad which I had experimented with last weekend repeatedly taking off/putting on of the LED and it finally gave way...
So, I need a new board, one is on order... so if I have the same part number but another board...…

one step forward and all that

Impressive work sir

Well the replacement panel arrived, new LED's are soldered in, all is assembled and I need to find time to install it and get the CP removed, I've also bought a FL panel which I might get CP removed on also if for any reason the modified one causes me any long term grief.
I've been talking with a guy in Poland who can do remote CP removal, so I've bought a VAS 5459a and fingers crossed I don't need to use a Dealer.

The S5 has been retired from daily use now as I was starting to put more miles on than I wanted with work, she's back to being a weekend toy.
Found a nice 2012 VW CC GT to rack the miles on, and of course it's something else to restore, improve etc lol....
She's currently in the paint shop having all the bad paint removed and repainted properly.

Reactions: Roadrunner146
Well it's been a while... it's about time to update... struggled to log in for a while... after many attempts to sort it and emailing admin which was a waste of time I rejoined with a slight username change.... so post count back to zero (I never was a hero so all's good)

The climate change was finished and after many failed attempts to get the LED's to work, I bought yet another FL climate panel, this time the spec I needed (seat heating etc.)
Trawling the net to see how to remove component protection I stumbled upon a name, Jack Kirby. So I started googling...
I found his skype address and started chatting, he advised on what software and tools were need (VAS5054a) and he needed remote access of my pc to do the CP removal....

A picture paints a thousand words....
WP_20181021_15_20_01_Pro_zpsspzfvudc.jpg

a few coding tweaks so the fan speed worked as it should and all is done....

I am messaging Rosstech to see if they can assist with the codings to get the display and modules all communicating back to as it should.....

Certainly wasn't a cheap exercise to get the white on black but at least it is possible to fit a FL climate panel to a preFL car and have it function correctly.

Reactions: MuPPeT_ON_TouR
some may remember earlier in the thread I am slowly designing and making my own exhaust.
So, I love to try new things and I wanted to try laser cutting the bird beak cuts for the X-pipe, the cuts are very similar as if you were making an exhaust collector, the old school way is to cut them on a vertical bandsaw and then linish the edges until all the pieces match.
As this way (this is the collector I made for my motorbike as an example of the old school way)
2013-03-27-580_zps881e3d8c.jpg

2 cuts to produce the joints, very laborious and time consuming
the angles of cut are critical depending the amount of ports
2013-03-27-590_zps3478b6c2.jpg

4 tubes, lots of cuts and linishing to get the finished results
Now with the X-pipe it is the same principle but all cuts are on a flat plane as it isn't a merge collector as above but 2 in/2 out arrangement.
So I drew it all up in CAD
x-pipe_zpsrm9tp4zu.png

which allowed me to create a digital file the laser cutting machine could read.
WP_20181025_18_26_06_Pro_zpsoxzv6gan.jpg

4 number bird beak cuts, in 1 hit with no linishing required and I've got perfect joints. Before I weld it all together I need to mandrel bend these pieces 45 degrees
This is the joint
WP_20181025_18_25_19_Pro_zpsljb6caif.jpg

The exhaust is moving ever forward.....

Life with the S5 is going well, her retirement from daily life means the miles are now not piling on...
I treated her to some spacers... 15mm front, 20mm rear
rear standard
WP_20190309_15_24_04_Pro_zpseytm3swg.jpg

rear with 20mm spacer
WP_20190309_15_45_26_Pro_zpspalfri38.jpg

front standard
WP_20190309_15_24_15_Pro_zpslnmc3uge.jpg

front with 15mm spacer
WP_20190309_15_45_36_Pro_zpsmk4chf4l.jpg

all on standard suspension (for now)

Having used PI Springs for years on numerous high performance Audi's they were my first choice again.
I don't intend to do track days every weekend so spending a stupid amount of money on a coilover setup is pointless for me.
All stripped very easily, just worked my way around each corner....
This was over the course of a few weekends, 1 corner at a time
WP_20190527_13_39_06_Pro_zpsrhlxcstd.jpg

and fitted
WP_20190527_13_39_25_Pro_zpsbxr7zp2p.jpg

in my excitement I didn't get any front in bits images...!!!
but all finished and down on the ground
WP_20190527_15_43_03_Pro_zpsffra7nv7.jpg

WP_20190527_15_43_25_Pro_zpsdjp9xepi.jpg

it'll settle some more over the coming weeks
Very happy with how it looks....

In between the rain showers today i started to do my S5's 10k service. As the weather was pants today i just did what was accessible from the top.
Spark Plugs and air filter changed, fluids will be next week.
WP_20190602_18_32_45_Pro_zpstnpsrn6v.jpg

Strip down 1 bank at a time. It always amazes me how tight the loom is and the awkwardness of getting to the plugs.
Condition of the plugs was ok
WP_20190602_18_32_32_Pro_zpsbixmacaw.jpg

Non were particularly tight which was a concern.
Passenger side bank, rear the coil had clearly seen a bit of leakage but thankfully no damage.....
All plugs fitted dry, and properly torqued up.... Will check then in a 1000 miles....

Reactions: scobie140 and MuPPeT_ON_TouR
This morning went underneath and finished off the oil change service, first time I've had the undertray off in my ownership and was quite shocked h0w corroded the sump pan is... will order new oil pan bolts and will remove at next oil change and strip and powdercoat the sump... Another job on the list....
Whilst under there, ages ago I purchased a billet transmission insert but had not got around to fitting it...
Bought off of Ebay for the princely sum of £23, brand new... nicely machined and a decent anodised finish.
I bought mine from here (no affiliation)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-B8-...418633?hash=item3b00149249:g:rAYAAOSwuQxadDs9
WP_20190609_10_57_43_Pro_zpsmb2k9nbq.jpg

Fitting was easy, locate the mount underneath
WP_20190609_10_58_34_Pro_zpszrfn6bpu.jpg

Remove the 2no M10 triple square bolts and the metal channel (discard the channel as not needed)
WP_20190609_11_01_44_Pro_zpsvxgo7nqq.jpg

Insert the billet insert, and tighten the bolts to 25ft/lbs
WP_20190609_11_03_59_Pro_zpsoujvsj1m.jpg

then bask in the enjoyment of a less sloppy gearbox...

Then the rain killed play :(

Last edited:
Reactions: scobie140 and Meemo
This thread has been a god send in keeping my sanity whilst anxiously waiting for my 4 week old to settle!

I’ve recently fallen in love with the idea of looking to purchase a manual AWD V8 and the S5 ticks all of the boxes.

Where did you source the BE grill and have you done/thought about upgrading the rear diffuser?

This thread has been a god send in keeping my sanity whilst anxiously waiting for my 4 week old to settle!

I’ve recently fallen in love with the idea of looking to purchase a manual AWD V8 and the S5 ticks all of the boxes.

Where did you source the BE grill and have you done/thought about upgrading the rear diffuser?

The grill came from a guy selling one on A5OC, I was just lucky...

The rear diffuser I had thought about but all the ones I found specific for my age of S5 looked **** or were made from fake carbon so I just sprayed my original one satin black.

Having kept myself busy with the old man's TT for the last couple of weeks, the S5 needed a damn good clean (although if i'm honest it wasn't dirty, just dusty)... yesterday was spent doing the normal deep clean routine...
Wash, clay, wash again, correct any marks, wash again, polish, wax and ceramic coating.

WP_20190713_15_10_13_Pro_zpsjtmcztll.jpg

I got this a while ago as a free sample to try, I've used it exclusively on the wheels but never on the bodywork... time will tell...
This was at close of play yesterday evening, that was 6 hours well spent...

WP_20190713_14_58_55_Pro_zps0azl9tef.jpg

Whilst washing it yesterday I thought the headlights looked a little peppered from road rash etc, they are 12 years old after all
WP_20190714_10_19_05_Pro_zps0bevtcpf.jpg

the offside being worse than the near side I thought i'd give them a bit of love this morning.
Armed with this little lot, a bucket of warm soapy water (the only time Fairy liquid is allowed anywhere near a car)

WP_20190714_10_26_11_Pro_zpsvdehvs4d.jpg

Masked up and hit it with the 320 Grit first
WP_20190714_10_59_27_Pro_zpshj0sp6uy.jpg

Halfway through, this was after the 1500 Grit and about 2 hours in
WP_20190714_11_20_10_Pro_zpsdrmgbb8d.jpg

All the way to the 2500 Grit, I then used a 3" light cut pad, with Farcela G3 cutting compound

WP_20190714_12_24_08_Pro_zpseku8mkqq.jpg

and then polished, waxed and a final seal with the C2 ceramic coating
WP_20190714_12_26_33_Pro_zpsg1kztqv7.jpg

After all that sanding I feel like I've been tossing off an Elephant, the other side can wait until next weekend.
Annoyingly I can now see the dust within the headlight more clearer now, 1 job finished creates another...…..!!!

Reactions: Kayobong, CHEZ and WilkoS5
Finally had to bite the bullet and order some new tyres, the Goodyear's that I bought the car with had performed ok they are now at the limit of what is legal, but I've always preferred Pirelli's.
4 of P Zero's ordered and will be here in the week.... whilst waiting I have a quandary... I think it's time to change the wheel colour again, i'm thinking going back to Hyper Silver on the original wheels...
I blame my old man's new TT, it's a similar colour to the S5 and just looks fresher with the silver wheels... onto axle stands tomorrow and wheels are off the be acid dipped and re-powdercoated...

I always have a project on the go on one or the other vehicles.... however I have now by far the biggest project to contend with in my life with the very safe arrival on Sunday night of my beautiful baby daughter, it's fair to say she is definitely going to be a petrolhead of some shape size or form...
Whilst all that was going on over the weekend I did find a bit of time to order the S5 some new boots, they arrived today... Just need the energy from the lack of sleep to remove the wheels and get the old tyres off so I can get them acid dipped and re-powdercoated zzzzzzzzzz
WP_20190725_14_22_50_Pro_zpshssor25n.jpg

Pirelli is the flavour of choice, not that I kerb my wheels at all but these do have the rim protection should the other half ever dare drive it
WP_20190725_14_22_58_Pro_zpsaoq7yqxf.jpg

Thank you, i'd assumed at 46 i'd missed this aspect of life, despite my partner and I trying for years...
It's all part of life's fun journey

Quite sure she is worth the wait, enjoy, and well done to your partner and yourself, good things come to those who persevere. :icon thumright:

JG

As life slowly gets back into a normal routine with our new arrival, I had a spare couple of hours today so it was wheels off for stripping

WP_20190811_09_48_52_Pro_zps4mqlafcz.jpg

They've been loaded up to be taken into work to be stripped and re powdercoated and then the new tyres fitted.

As the old girls hovering about again

WP_20190811_09_49_00_Pro_zpsvknhvrox.jpg

the wheel arch liners do my nut in, they always look grey and gritty

WP_20190811_09_49_15_Pro_zpspxvxwstt.jpg

I got one side removed and cleaned under the arches

WP_20190811_11_15_24_Pro_zpsqou1swhf.jpg

WP_20190811_11_15_31_Pro_zpslysk86nf.jpg

and then the rear

WP_20190811_11_15_39_Pro_zpsjrwlpjuk.jpg

all cleaned but then I discovered a horror, the starting's of a rust bubble on the rear chassis leg

WP_20190811_11_15_50_Pro_zpswdkxt0bk.jpg

so the plan is next weekend if weather allows to strip all the surrounding parts and treat this and repaint....

Wheels freshly done so the tyres are on.... and covered in the goo tyre fitters use
WP_20190815_18_27_57_Pro_zpseolo9qr9.jpg

filthy, but look at the sparkle
WP_20190815_18_28_10_Pro_zpsy5d1g0sc.jpg

Washed, waxed and sealed... sat in the evening sun and a good bit more sparkle
WP_20190815_19_48_21_Pro_zpsgberubam.jpg

Couldn't resist a cheeky offer up
WP_20190815_19_49_59_Pro_zpsad6m5ygk.jpg

Weather permitting at the weekend it will be a case of stripping the surface corrosion found under the arch and treating and painting that, finish off cleaning the arch liners and get it built back up....

Reactions: scobie140 and RS5 JON
the day started wet and then by 10am the sun came out and 30 minutes later we had a dry day...… couldn't believe it!!!
The first priority I wanted to address was the rust bubble underneath the NSR arch.
Attacked it with a wire brush on an angle grinder to remove the lose, luckily it was all surface rust, nothing serious.
WP_20190817_13_11_37_Pro_zpspxjuv2ez.jpg

then I applied the Bilt Hamber Deox gel and left it wrapped it cling film whilst I got on with removing the final wheel arch liners and deep cleaned behind.
The clips which hold the liners on distort after removing, so new ones were bought.
WP_20190817_11_41_18_Pro_zps1lqtipqn.jpg

and the 3 arch liners after having dried were reattached.
By that time the gel had worked it's magic and I could etch prime, high build prime and top coat, this area of the arch isn't actually body colour, so had a bit of a ball ache trying to match the colour...
WP_20190817_13_20_28_Pro_zpstjzieb1b.jpg

matched quite well in my opinion....
Once that was dry I rebuilt the arch liner back in and then the grand finale of actually getting the wheels back on...
WP_20190817_14_55_50_Pro%202_zps5glabywd.jpg

WP_20190817_14_56_01_Pro_zpsphretn46.jpg

Makes the car look totally different now... but am happy with how it looks

Reactions: Kayobong, WilkoS5 and RS5 JON
the day started wet and then by 10am the sun came out and 30 minutes later we had a dry day...… couldn't believe it!!!
The first priority I wanted to address was the rust bubble underneath the NSR arch.
Attacked it with a wire brush on an angle grinder to remove the lose, luckily it was all surface rust, nothing serious.
WP_20190817_13_11_37_Pro_zpspxjuv2ez.jpg

then I applied the Bilt Hamber Deox gel and left it wrapped it cling film whilst I got on with removing the final wheel arch liners and deep cleaned behind.
The clips which hold the liners on distort after removing, so new ones were bought.
WP_20190817_11_41_18_Pro_zps1lqtipqn.jpg

and the 3 arch liners after having dried were reattached.
By that time the gel had worked it's magic and I could etch prime, high build prime and top coat, this area of the arch isn't actually body colour, so had a bit of a ball ache trying to match the colour...
WP_20190817_13_20_28_Pro_zpstjzieb1b.jpg

matched quite well in my opinion....
Once that was dry I rebuilt the arch liner back in and then the grand finale of actually getting the wheels back on...
WP_20190817_14_55_50_Pro%202_zps5glabywd.jpg

WP_20190817_14_56_01_Pro_zpsphretn46.jpg

Makes the car look totally different now... but am happy with how it looks

Loving this thread so far, car looks great mate.