S5 Extended Warranty

tonyrandl

Reaction score
My new car warranty runs out on the 1st Sep and I was wondering if the official Audi warranty is worth the money?

I got a price of £375 for full coverage with £25o excess

With the cost of repairs being easily into the hundreds I don’t think it’s excessive.

One claim of £625+ means you are in “profit” but you also have piece of mind.
Another company to look at is Ala. their warranty package is competitive.

My new car warranty runs out on the 1st Sep and I was wondering if the official Audi warranty is worth the money?

I got a price of £375 for full coverage with £25o excess
When did you get the quote? It's cheaper if you do it during the last 30 days, if you do it before it will be more and if it runs out and then you do it add about 50% onto the price!

I'll be getting it for my A5 @ £250 excess = £297.43 so it's not even £1 a day for piece of mind, if the s-tronic went bang you are talking thousands!

When did you get the quote? It's cheaper if you do it during the last 30 days, if you do it before it will be more and if it runs out and then you do it add about 50% onto the price!

I'll be getting it for my A5 @ £250 excess = £297.43 so it's not even £1 a day for piece of mind, if the s-tronic went bang you are talking thousands!

I got the price last night. Seems fairly reasonable for an Audi warranty after looking around elsewhere and reading other articles about the coverage.

I got the price last night. Seems fairly reasonable for an Audi warranty after looking around elsewhere and reading other articles about the coverage.
You don't have to service it at an Audi dealership either, I asked the question and she said as long as the service is done as and when it's needed using genuine Audi parts the warranty stays in place :) If you sell the car you can also claim the cost back on a pro rata basis, you can't pass it on to the new owner. Have you had a quote for the breakdown service yet? Apparently they contact you!