S5 Cavo wheels on A4/S4

Reaction score
I have the 5 V-spoke RS wheels on my S4 and I'm not the biggest fan:
2020 audi s4 avant tdi

I've been looking to swap them for the for the other stock 5 spokes that are now fitted standard to the S4:

AudiS4TDI 06

I've been looking for a while and they're as rare as hens' teeth and am starting to think about other options. Has anyone ever seen the S5 'Cavo' wheels being put on an A4 body? The offset is slightly different (ET40 vs ET32).

Also, if anyone is looking to swap or get rid of their S4 wheels - do let me know!!

I don't have original S4 wheels to swap but interested in buying the 5 spoke wheels you have currently, unless you happen to want to trade for original S Line wheels?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

I don't have original S4 wheels to swap but interested in buying the 5 spoke wheels you have currently, unless you happen to want to trade for original S Line wheels?

Will keep you in mind if I'm successful tracking down some replacements. I do like the standard s-line wheels but I've got my heart set on the 5 spokes

They look very similar to the standard S5 alloys if you just wanted that sort of design, there’s quite a few sets of them that come up for sale and they’d be no issue fitting them. If you just wanted a ‘similar’ style that may be an easier option, might save some money too.

If you fancied upgrading to 20’s I’ve got a set of genuine RS5 alloys for sale in the classifieds but with no tyres :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: eggraces
They look very similar to the standard S5 alloys if you just wanted that sort of design, there’s quite a few sets of them that come up for sale and they’d be no issue fitting them. If you just wanted a ‘similar’ style that may be an easier option, might save some money too.

If you fancied upgrading to 20’s I’ve got a set of genuine RS5 alloys for sale in the classifieds but with no tyres :tearsofjoy:
Thanks - I think the S5 wheels is what I'll end up going with. They do seem a little bit more available

Reactions: Bells
To finish off the thread here are the S5 alloys on the car... The fitment is perfect for me, about 8mm less offset fills the arches nicely with the 255 tyres. Maybe it's a placebo effect but the car feels like it rides better too!
PXL 20210705 150428964
PXL 20210705 150416848

Reactions: KapB and SiPie