S5 (B9) keeps making a very loud buzzing noise when parked

Marc A

Marc A
Reaction score

My B9 keeps making this loud buzzing sound when I park up. Every 1.5-2mins from near the drivers side wheel. Regardless if the engine is on or off.

*Ignore the Audi that you can see in the video, that was just parked infront of mine**

Note:
- Only seems to happen in a multi storey car park

Any ideas??

Last edited:
Video link doesn’t seem to work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eventually played for me. Presume it’s the 21 Reg?

it doesn’t sound right but I’d suggest the sound is amplified in a multi-storey car park/enclosed space making it sound worse.
For me I’d be calling the dealer and asking them to take a look.

Here is the link incase it's not working:

In the video my car is actually behind the 21 plate, i just happened to pick up the sound at that moment, walking to the car. Sound is definitely coming from driver's side wheel/front arch. It makes it every 1.5mins, I tried to listen for it outside the car park but couldn't hear anything. Even when parked up on a quiet road.

How can I get a moderator to edit my original post?

@Sandra may be able to help you if you need something changing.

Reactions: Sandra
Here is the link incase it's not working:

In the video my car is actually behind the 21 plate, i just happened to pick up the sound at that moment, walking to the car. Sound is definitely coming from driver's side wheel/front arch. It makes it every 1.5mins, I tried to listen for it outside the car park but couldn't hear anything. Even when parked up on a quiet road.

How can I get a moderator to edit my original post?

What do you want changing?