S5 a few questions...

That level of discount includes the Audi Finance allowance of 2.5k and assume it will still stand when you place the order.

Tricky one. There was a move to a Haldex Ultra system, but it's difficult to get any information about whether this is used in the S5.

Some say it use Haldex Ultra, some say it uses the old Torsen and some same it uses Haldex Ultra unless you spec the sport differential, in which case it changes to the Torsen....
@Joetidman - The info that @DrEskimo has posted is what I'm aware of too
You'll get Haldex Ultra unless you spec the sports diff, then you'll get the 'proper' Torsen quattro

@Joetidman - The info that @DrEskimo has posted is what I'm aware of too
You'll get Haldex Ultra unless you spec the sports diff, then you'll get the 'proper' Torsen quattro

Haldex ultra even in the S5? Surprised at that. I have the diff anyway but surprised the S5 not having Torsen as standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The S4 and S5 have the standard Torsen set up regardless of whether you've specced the Sport Diff - They don't use the Ultra system.

So, to clarify regarding the pcp...

FB, are you suggesting putting down 3.5k on top of the approx 15% discount should get you a deal go around £500 per month? Does this deal include any trade in value on your own car, or would that be on top of the £3500?

I'm really interested to know as potentially I will be looking for an s5 in the next few months. My s3 has just entered its last year of my deal so will be looking to sort out an exchange relatively soon.