S4 wings

Banana-wagon

Reaction score
Does anyone do half decent pattern S4 wings for the B6? Mine are totally gone, but with 1/4 million on the clock, I don't really need originals. Cheers

I have just replaced my two front wings on my a4 quattro. i got them from " Trade - vehicle - parts " on Ebay, their insurance approved and very good quality and fit well, Don't know if they do S4 one's but no harm in trying.

Thanks, they are sold out of A4 ones, and don't do S4 ones ....

I have just learned, that essentially they are the same, so I can get any

suppliers now tell me that maybe A4 ones don't fit, any further advice, especially is anyone has actually fitted A4 wings to an S4, cheers.

suppliers now tell me that maybe A4 ones don't fit, any further advice, especially is anyone has actually fitted A4 wings to an S4, cheers.
The B6 is essentially the same car as the B7 just a facelift more or less and the B7 S4 is exactly the same as the normal A4 only ones that are different/wider are the RS models so id be very very surprised if the S4 wings are different to normal A4's.

Cheers,

well a pair from Eurocarparts arrived yesterday, for an A4, and as you say they look identical to me. Abeerden Audi, said that there were specific ones for an S4 and wanted 230 each for them .....

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Stealers tend to give different part numbers to s4 parts even though they are often the same as a4 parts so really does pay to do your research first. An air con pipe for my s4 was quoted at just over 400 but the pipe is the same as on the 3.0 v6 and for the a4 is 280.
Daylight robbery, but they get away with it more often than not