s4 silver chrome mirrors on a4

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
i want to put some new wing mirrors as mine are stone chipped n brackets cracked but it seems impossible for my local stealers to sell me the s4 mirriors :confused: . so i was wondering is it better to get chrome covers on them or get new mirrors and where from and are they a stright swap on and wireing as they are heated n electric?

S4 had standard mirrors you need RS4 mirrors. I got genuine RS4 mirrors off the classified section on RS246 - I think they are pretty rare and cost an arm and a leg from a stealer.

PS: The RS4 mirrors are Brushed Aluminium not chrome. I think only the S3 & RS6 had chrome ones. I think you can get chrome plastic covers for your standard ones.

you should be able to get new covers for the a4 but they will be chrome and not aluminium. can you not just spray your current ones? i have seen this done and can look great

You can pick up chrome or matt aluminium S4 look mirrors on ebay pretty cheap.

ZeroK66 said:
S4 had standard mirrors you need RS4 mirrors. I got genuine RS4 mirrors off the classified section on RS246 - I think they are pretty rare and cost an arm and a leg from a stealer.

PS: The RS4 mirrors are Brushed Aluminium not chrome. I think only the S3 & RS6 had chrome ones. I think you can get chrome plastic covers for your standard ones.

The facelifted B5 S4 came with standard painted or ally polished mirrors.

John

Well yeah it was an option... at one heck of a cost! Audi prices!!