S4 sales campaign ended

A4CAB

Reaction score
Tried to order my S4 yesterday with a heathy amount of options and was advised the sales campaign has ended on the S4 :(

Last edited:
tried to order my S4 yesterday with a heathky amount of options and was advised the sales campaign has ended on the S4 :(

What, so they’re just not taking any more orders for them?

I’m assuming this is ahead of changes for the facelift versions or something then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sales campaign has been very/too popular so they have pulled the discounts. Could just be mission accomplished on sales they wanted or something to dip with the facelift.

Lease company I was dealing with had to let down 5 customers with signed orders !

Ah gotcha, so just the discounts stopped rather than not being able to actually buy the car.

It must be the saloon not selling as well as they’d hoped as there were never any serious discounts on the avant that I know of. Was that not also the reasoning for the facelift, that the current ‘safe’ exterior design wasn’t selling as well as they’d hoped?

Reactions: Keef
Surely if you can sell more, then sell??
I wonder if this is in anyway linked to the SQ5 which they have stopped taking orders on, same engine and all??

Same lease company now offering Audi S6 saloon with a tech pack for 459 on a 6 +35 deal with 10000 mile a year, that is a crazy amount if ca4 for that money!

Reactions: Keef
Guess they'll be a few deals around what with the new car being launched. Have to say in Avant form it's very nice.

Ah gotcha, so just the discounts stopped rather than not being able to actually buy the car.

It must be the saloon not selling as well as they’d hoped as there were never any serious discounts on the avant that I know of. Was that not also the reasoning for the facelift, that the current ‘safe’ exterior design wasn’t selling as well as they’d hoped?

The avant was pushed end of 2017 and January this year at about £50 per month more than saloon has just been selling at. Similar percentage given Avant higher list price.

Surely if you can sell more, then sell??
I wonder if this is in anyway linked to the SQ5 which they have stopped taking orders on, same engine and all??

Nah they push cars out at silly prices to achieve whatever their goal is. Golf R’s we’re going for £150 a month on a 6+23 a few years back.... just crazy.

My current A4 is costing me £4K over 2 years. Leasing is the way if you can hold out for deals. I wasn’t intending to buy an S4 but the deal came and round I go.

What kind of prices were people getting for the S4 when the deals were on ? I'd have loved an S4 if the price was right. That said I was after a petrol car that gets more than 30MPG.

As on other thread my dealer ended up matching the latest deal so will be paying £351/month on 6+23. Only extra was the light and vision pack.
Black with red interior. Picking it up at 12 today

Reactions: Daggerit
There tend to be quarterly support but sometimes will run over 2 quarters. They will rotate the soft money through the range.

i think i got 18% discount with pretty much all the options. That was 11% off list and 7% finance contribution.

Something like that, and i think others on here did better than that.