S4/S-line Lower grill

willyjoegardiner

Reaction score
hey guys!
Im in a fix. With all ye're expertise, can somebody tell me if the S4 and S/line grills are the same.... and secondly, where i would i get one...... (on the cheap) :huh:
Cheers guys!

The S4 grill is a bit deeper than the s-line version,and it also has a more protruding set of vertical bars which are painted in silver.Neither are cheap tho'

I've never seen a definitive answer to whether an S4 lower will fit an S-Line front, so I'd love to know. I've seen it done, but am not sure what work was involved.

Neither will be easy to find cheap, they tend to go for £80 ish on ebay, unless you're lucky (like I was!) and find a seller who doesn't really know what it is they've got.

As James as stated these grill's (s-line) are about £90ish. I bought one a few month's back and was gob smacked..

cheers guys.
This is the front of my car.... before my meeting with the dog. Any idea what lower grill this is? Last owner had the quattro badge on the grill. (gone now)
Really want to get this fixed up.
n1304082159_30198020_5108.jpg

Last edited:
As stated s-line lower grill, main dealer only..

Guys, any idea how much the S4 and S line lower grills are from the stealer? Seen a few on eBay making silly money

Cheers

S-Line lower cost me £77.57 + vat = £91.14.(8E0 807 647 D) i think..

Cheers for that CMD, looks like a I'll be ordering one from Audi themselves in that case! Much cheaper than any on eBay!

Upper grille is the same size across the range so straight swap. S4 lower grille needs popping out of the surround and trimming a little to fit the S Line lower surround, but looks the dogs when done. There's definately a few pictures of it completed and fitted in the S Line lower valance on here.