S4 Recaro's Fitted

james0808

Reaction score
Just fitted my new seats,WOW,what an improvement over them SE back breakers.Hold you really snug and the adjustable lumbar support is very nice.

The back breakers.....
SE.jpg

And the Recaros.....
RECARO.jpg

going to fit the back ones tomorrow.

kenny_boon said:
easy to wire up?

looks great :)
I just powered them up so i can adjust them.Its very easy just two wires.I need to get a climate with heated seat switches and the memory switch in the door.Im not in any rush for them as im the only one who drives the car and the seats arent cold.These will help on my drives down to watford,they are so comfortable and all for £150.

Finally got the back ones fitted,it was a right job to fit these as my original back seats did not fold down and i had to remove this big piece of metal..
insidemetal.jpg

then i had to line up all the brackets and bolt them in,this is how they look,I love the interior now...
backrecaros.jpg

a picture of front and back......
F-Brecaros.jpg

Its nice to have a useful boot.

They was on ebay,i just sent the seller an email and he said he would take £150 to end early.They was in northampton and i was in watford at the weekend so just stopped at his house on my way home.Couldnt believe my luck on this.

looking good.
You are a braver man than me.
I don't think I would / could take a jigsaw to mine.
Well, not yet anyway.

silver75 said:
did you get door cars as well?
No.My original ones match the seats really well so i dont mind.I was going to get a leather arm rest but that matches well too so i wont bother with that either.Thanks for the replies guys and it was well worth getting the jigsaw out.Now my seats fold down the boot looks massive.Good old Ebay.

JGrant1285 said:
damn i wish i found a bargain like that!! Mines the sport interior, but i NEED that interior!!!time to check ebay everyday now on...

I was looking for sports interior,never thought i would get S4.All my replies have been "rarer than rocking horse to get",might aswell just get sports.I found them because the bloke was selling an A4 steering wheel and i looked at his other items.Good luck.

Thats got to be the bargain of the century, Im looking for a leather interior myself as my drivers seat is getting a bit tatty guess ill just keep looking untill something comes up.

jaysback said:
looking good.
You are a braver man than me.
I don't think I would / could take a jigsaw to mine.
Well, not yet anyway.
To get these seats in i would of took a sledge hammer to the car.

silver75 said:
Thats got to be the bargain of the century, Im looking for a leather interior myself as my drivers seat is getting a bit tatty guess ill just keep looking untill something comes up.
There was a place that had a 2004 S4 with full black leather,he wanted a grand + vat for all the interior.If your interested i could pm you a contact number???Its not too far from me.

Doh.I should of looked at your avatar.If anyone else wants the number let me know.

^^ too much money for my liking even though i know thats roughly the going rate for them....oh well, atleast the sport interior i have has the leccy lumbar support

JGrant1285 said:
^^ too much money for my liking even though i know thats roughly the going rate for them....oh well, atleast the sport interior i have has the leccy lumbar support
Im glad i didnt but them now.I agree,i like the leccy adjustments too.