S4 recaro install

sabaxter

Reaction score
Evening all, im planning to install S4 recaros in my avant in the coming month. I currently have an se with fully manual seats and no heating. I will be getting a new heater control panel and loom to adapt for the heated seats.

Does anyone on here know if my original harness will be prepared for plug and play electric seats?

Im not installing memory function as its not worth it in my opinion.

Also has anyone ever retrofitted rear electric windows. Im assuming I could get all four door modules convenience module and loom, install it and vag-com it? Or is there an easier alternative?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Usually nothing is plug and play when it comes to looms for electric seats, I've always had to make my own.

If your good with electrics then power could probably be split from other bits and bobs, not that I have any clue haha, wanted all this myself but don't think there's many places around here to help when I **** up.

I think im going to need 1) beer 2) patience and 3) lots of wiring haha ill update once I get going with it!

Oh I even have doorblinds to fit!

kufatec do wiring looms for seats and heating

four circle (i think installed seat heating - try searching by author)

rear windows - search dantheman (welburn) and the fun he had.....

good luck - recaro's are fab - that's one mod i'd like to do myself:)

Just done this get loom from kufatec who then provide install instructions as we'll and give yourself 2 days to do it properly and use the four circle thread with photos

Please can you pm me the relevant links for the looms how long did it take you? Did you have any electrical components on your seat apart fron airbag pre install?

I had sports seats so already had the loom fitted for lumbar adjustment, I took my time over it to make sure the fit was as OE as possible, took best part of 2 full days over the weekend, looms are under the carpets etc rather than four circles route of up the side of the centre console, no need to extend cables….

Link to loom here, might be worthwhile checking under you seat to see if the wiring plug for electric lumbar adjustment is there, if not speak to Kufatec when you order and they can advise….

Seat Heating w/ Seat Adjustment - Harness - Audi A4 B6/8E-33351

Cheers matey Ill strip her outand maybe add sound deadening to the floorpan as I have done doors and boot!

I might do the roof too if I dont need the car for a few days!

Any issues you came accross that might help me out? If I hit them? Cheers

No, kufatec instructions, coupled with the info on fourcircles post is more than enough…...

If you need to borrow any tools Shaun give me a shout, also if I'm free I'll lend a hand.

Cheers james haha you can have all my spare door bits and puddle and marker lights when im done!

Im picking up some S4 seats for my B6 in a few days. my factory seats are heated but have no power at all, You guys know if i would also need to get that loom too?