S4 rear calipers & discs required, any recommeded point of purchase.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As in the title chaps, on the hunt for a set of rear S4 brakes, pads , calipers and discs , seen a few on fleabay but not overly impressed, any recommended point of purchase , prefer very good used but with new pads but will go new for all bits if needbe.
rob

Good luck mate, I search quite often for them, I know I won't fit them for a while but would like to keep them to one side as they seem quite hard to come by.

I think your best bet would be to contact people breaking s4's as like I said, they don't come up very often.

thanks for the info guys, still looking at the moment , not much around as far as complete setup's go.
may have to get them bit by bit, will have to carry on the search in a weeks time as we're off to the lake district for a weeks hols early tomorrow and internet access is let's just say " very limited " where we go, well non - exsistant would be a closer to the truth...lol.

anyway catch up with you all in a week time, have a good one and don't buy any bits I wouldn't buy.....

cheers
rob

Reactions: Dani_B19
As in the title chaps, on the hunt for a set of rear S4 brakes, pads , calipers and discs , seen a few on fleabay but not overly impressed, any recommended point of purchase , prefer very good used but with new pads but will go new for all bits if needbe.
rob
Hi. Did you ever get this sorted ?
I may have a brand new set pads / discs and overhauled calipers for sale ...

no , other parts kinda distracted me, pm you about them ...
cheers
rob