S4 or S-Line seats? Need door cards or tan leather seats?

sandspeed

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a US spec 2003 A4 saloon with tan leather power heated seats, and I'm looking to replace them. I won an auction on ebay for a set of fabric S-Line seats with door cards and a bit of other trim, but I can't seem to get ahold of the seller. Maybe he thinks I got a better deal than I should have. Anyway, I was wondering what the going rate is here for leather S4 Recaros and S-Line interiors. I'm trying to deal with another guy for a set of leather S-Line seats, but he wants to sell me the door cards as well, which are useless to me since my front door cards are different. What do you think a set of leather S-Line power lumbar seats should go for? Would anyone be interested in the door cards? They are black with anthracite leather inserts. Also, would anyone be interested in my seats? Slowly but surely, I'm piecing the parts together to swap my tan interior for black. Soon.... :)

Are you mad changing a full leather power heated seat for cloth s-line seats??!! Unless you just cant live with the tan colour leather you'll be doing your resale value no good ditching the leather for cloth! Also, having compared the s-line seats to my full leather ones i'd say they s-line ones are more uncomfortable than the full leather ones.

I'd spend my cash on something else personally!

Well, I may keep the non-sport seats in the house for future use, and maybe get them reupholstered. I am also looking into the factory schematics, and it might be possible to switch the foam and seat forming parts of the s-lines to my power frame and rails. We shall see. And comfort is great, but when I'm flying around a corner, I like to not slide sideways in my seat. Plus I can get the S-lines covered in leather/alcantara later. As for resale, when I take the car back to the US, this could actually increase the resale, depending on who I sell it to. That's if I ever sell it. Chances are that having a supercharger on it, if and when I pick one up, would probably push away anyone that only cared about comfy seats.

Oh, and yes, I have a growing hate for tan. It just looks too old for me.