S4 lower grill

Reaction score
Have just put my new S4 upper grill on, now I need to know does the lower S4 grill fit before I buy it. Its a 2004 fitted with the sline kit front bumper, I've read in a few places that it doesnt fit but I've seen a few pics of cars with it done. Can it be modified to fit!!
018.jpg

As you say I've seen it done, but I'm not sure if its a straight fit or not. If you like I can measure my lower S4 grille surround tomorrow and post up the measurements which might give you some ideas.

I have the same question but haven't bought the lower yet. how about comparing the s-line lower and s4 lower on etka? Are the images there to scale?

Oh yeah, Can I be a pain in the hole and ask you to measure the size of the hexagons in your fog grilles if you get the chance some time? I'm considering an experiment with big mesh but not sure what side I need
cheers
nj

This is the measurements for the S4 grille surround, please can someone measure their existing S Line grille and we can compare.

S4Surroundmeasurements.jpg

This is the measurements of S Line grille
length 680mm
bredth 135mm
there is a bit of a difference in the height. and the botton red line in your pic measure 610mm. S Line grille measure outside to outside 630mm
what you think

Brilliant, thanks mate. Sounds close but not exact. Is there anyone near you with an S4 lower that might let you take both out and hold each grille to the opposite bumper?

If anyone near me with an S-Line wants to try my S4 surround they're very welcome.

Dutta - me either. But there's bound to be someone near James that could call round with an s-line front? Or I might have to send my new s-line spoiler via jame's house before it come sout to Finland :)

The next show I'm going to be at to my knowledge is ADI in October, so hopefully someone will volunteer before then!