S4 got stolen

golfather1

Reaction score
Hi everyone

just noticed when i gone out my car got stolen out side my flat, i am still in a shock.
few weeks ago i stalled blackvue camera but thats no good for me.

Can you guys please let me or police know if you see any black audi s4 reg DA12EZK.
Birmingham area

thank you

Gutted for ya mate :(
I nearly lost mine last year,thankfully neighbours stopped the scumbags

they must came up with some device as i got both keys & some broken glass is on the floor.

they must came up with some device as i got both keys & some broken glass is on the floor.

Same way they fried to get mine then.

They use the OBD port to clone a key & drive off :(

It takes 30 seconds to a minute once they break the window

Hi everyone

just noticed when i gone out my car got stolen out side my flat, i am still in a shock.

Can you guys please let me or police know if you see any black audi s4 reg DA12EZK.
Birmingham area

thank you
Sorry to hear this. I will put this on our Asn Facebook.

Reactions: V6 Quatt, xpoweruk and golfather1
Gutted for you mate, will keep an eye out as not a million miles from me............ hopefully you get it back bud

thank you everyone, does anyone know how long insurance company take to value the car ? i don't have courtesy car option so i am without a car now until they find the car or insurance pay me.

Sorry to hear this!

Come on people, its a jungle out there do a lot of self help or they will get taken!

Hi everyone

Birmingham area

thank you
@golfather1 - Gutted for you mate
Hope you get some positive news soon

Reactions: golfather1
Thieving scum...why can't they knave alone what's not thiers'! !

Hi everyone
thought i update this post, they still haven't found the car even though there was a tracker fitted in the car by previous owner,

the good news is insurance paid me pretty quick & settled the finance,now the surprise bit!! i gone & bought myself a

BMW 4 series 435i i just fell in love with the car, after driving Audi from last 10 years i needed a change.

I like to thank you everyone on this forum to help me out over the years. you never know you probably see me again in few years time.

safe driving everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_5719.jpg
    IMG_5719.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: ruairi83, Stanningtonglen, voorhees and 2 others
Hi everyone
thought i update this post, they still haven't found the car even though there was a tracker fitted in the car by previous owner,

the good news is insurance paid me pretty quick & settled the finance,now the surprise bit!! i gone & bought myself a

BMW 4 series 435i i just fell in love with the car, after driving Audi from last 10 years i needed a change.

I like to thank you everyone on this forum to help me out over the years. you never know you probably see me again in few years time.

safe driving everyone.

Glad it is all sorted for you :)
Now get some OBD port protection on the BM

http://www.autowatch.co.uk/products/autowatch-immobiliser-systems/68-ghost-product looks like a superb product

Reactions: xpoweruk
Hi everyone

safe driving everyone.
Good luck with your bmw. I'm glad that your insurance company sorted this out quick. Get as much protection on this car as possible. Enter the competition to win a obd portector for starters. Hope you still visit us on here. Enjoy the car :)

Good luck with your bmw. I'm glad that your insurance company sorted this out quick. Get as much protection on this car as possible. Enter the competition to win a obd portector for starters. Hope you still visit us on here. Enjoy the car :)

Thank you Sandra, i just did