S4 front and rear anti roll bar

Yeah I'd love to but only guy on eBay who's breaking and has these wants £280 for the front and rear! Sure I seen a post on here and guy done his rear anti roll bar with rs4 for all in £80 including all bushes ect 😐

Far as I know the front of an S4 is no different so everyone just goes RS4 rear.

No way is it worth paying £280 for two used anti roll bars. Firstly, the front one is exactly the same as that already fitted to your car. Secondly, as you have already hinted at, you can get a brand new RS4 rear antil roll bar, and all its associated bits, for a fraction that. Not sure what current prices are, but I'd be surprised if you paid significantly over £100. If you do a search for an RS4 RARB, it shouldn't take you long to find a list of parts. Then all you need do is call up a dealer (or a local branch of TPS), and get them priced up.

ive sent an e-mail off to TPS for price. Seen talk on here for them with part numbers and it coming in at around £100 just last year so fingers crossed. Will they deal with me even if im not a Garage? always thought TPS were trade only :S

ive sent an e-mail off to TPS for price. Seen talk on here for them with part numbers and it coming in at around £100 just last year so fingers crossed. Will they deal with me even if im not a Garage? always thought TPS were trade only :S
It varies from branch to branch. I'm lucky; my local TPS are happy to sell direct to me, not all are.

I've brand new rs4 rear anti roll bar with new bushes also. Paid £129
For it 4months ago. Selling car so it's
For sale brand new unfitted. Would need £103 posted for the lot.

I've brand new rs4 rear anti roll bar with new bushes also. Paid £129
For it 4months ago. Selling car so it's
For sale brand new unfitted. Would need £103 posted for the lot.

This still available?

£280 for 2 used S4 anti roll bars!!! Pants pulled down springs to mind.
Eibach do some monster front and rears for £320. Better than the RS4. But if you want a cheap mod, just do the RS4 rear as above.